NERDS Room Share

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamafitter

Reigning NERDS Granite Lane Gold Medalist
Reaction score
I have a room for NERDS booked but unfortunately the person who was going to share had to back out. I will make the share available on a first come first serve basis.

You can PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Extra bed is now taken. I go to the fracture clinic on Wednesday and the news I get there will determine if I will be on the FJR or taking the cage.

Ok, I'm also looking to share a room. In case you haven't heard, my regular rally bud, Shakin, took a super shitter on his bike, and definitely won't be able to make it to NERDS. The story I'm stickin' with is that I don't snore. Arriving 8/14, leaving 8/18.

I found a bunkie! Now have more money to party!!
drinks.gif

So I was originally sharing a room with yamahafitter and then had to back out due to our moving into a fixer upper in MA. My wife now wants me to go as my birthday present :) . So anyone need a roommate.

So I was originally sharing a room with yamahafitter and then had to back out due to our moving into a fixer upper in MA. My wife now wants me to go as my birthday present
smile.png
. So anyone need a roommate.
I think Steamer is 1-up on his room... I'll ask tonight as he's computer-tupid and can't type either ;)

Commodore was booked but i got into Grey Fox Inn about a mile away
smile.png
See everyone Friday evening

I have reservation through Sunday but am leaving Friday due to work issues. Anyone need someplace to bunk and then stay through weekend send me PM.