NERDS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who sung those lyrics? :huh:
Tragically Hip - a great Cdn band. Pick yourself up a CD or download or whatever 'Fully Completely' to help pass the hours across Nebraska. You'll be a fan by the time reach the far side.

Oh ya, git' to bed!

See ya in 7 days. Beers on me!

I like peeps who buy me beer!

..and I have shitload of Springsteen for NE!

will look at buying the cd..

Say goodnight DonBoy!

Goodnight.

you go east, we go west...have a great time in my neck of the woods. You be careful out there, I hear the critters are like terrorist cells. All kiddin aside have a safe trip, looking forward to your RR's

Willie

Day 2 in the books!

+700 achy back miles but still truckin'..

Saw lots of boring stuff accentuated by really pretty highlands.

RR here

GREAT RR, Don !

Especially in view of the long hot days and aching back.

Just reading about the ibuprofen and IcyHot made MY back groan :(

Keep on keepin' on!

Hang in there man..

Sorry to hear aboot yer back, just think of the sheep awaiting you ;)

Dolly will take your mind off the discomfort soon.

Great report and pics. Colorado is fun to ride , even the interstate. Hope you have cooler weather thru Iowa.

Safe trip

Mac

Posted on CBA: Master Yoda....arch your back. Y'know, you should have started the Ibuprofen 2 days before departure..... :dntknw:

Great report, sir!

Having survuved the desert, you can look forward to the prairie: Wheat and Corn...and more straight! :yahoo:

Hmmmm...you will get to cross a couple of rivers.....

Posted on CBA: Master Yoda....arch your back. Y'know, you should have started the Ibuprofen 2 days before departure..... :dntknw:

Great report, sir!

Having survuved the desert, you can look forward to the prairie: Wheat and Corn...and more straight! :yahoo:

Hmmmm...you will get to cross a couple of rivers.....
Don , when crossing Eastern rivers, be sure to use the bridges, they are there for a purpose. Like the river will have actual water in it.

Have a safe fun trip and I'm looking forward to seeing you on Friday (that's when the wife and I will be joining the group....shortage of vacation time this year kept from getting in earlier <_< ).

Tom

I was planning on asking him to do just that ;)

I don't know though as he's planning on spending the night with her.. She may just say "screw that I ain't going anywhere wit him"

I'll try though.

Day 3 in the books!

I learned much today.. Found how to relax my lower back when riding - and that NE and IA have bad reps..

..and gained some appreciation for a certain sticker issued by the IBA.. but I am not worthy, being a simpleton CBA doode :lol: