New cars looking for opinions

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottyUSN

Reaction score
OK,

I'm close to sending a none refundable deposit to hold this car (tomorrow). It's 200 miles away. I got the answers expected from the vehicle specific forum, so here on a motorcycle forum asking ;)

I got the price I want and 0.0 financing. Only thing remaining is negotiating the trade in before closing in on the buy.

On paper I like the look, performance, AWD handling, etc...

2011 Mitsu Lancer Sportback Ralliart loaded. Who has first hand insight or experience?

mitsubishi_lancer_sportback_ralliart_23.jpg

Nice looking car with good reviews but I can't help any further ..... they quote the 2012 model at $28K, hope you're getting a better deal.

If I had a spare $28k ............... Deb wants a Mustang :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly recomend this little ditty from the UK, a Reliant Robin. :yahoo:

lb_reliant_robin_82946g_156.jpg

I highly recomend this little ditty from the UK, a Reliant Robin. :yahoo:

lb_reliant_robin_82946g_156.jpg
I saw the review of the Robin on TopGear. Excellent little car. Flips onto it's side everytime you go around a corner. I guess you get used to it after a while.

Nice looking car with good reviews but I can't help any further ..... they quote the 2012 model at $28K, hope you're getting a better deal.

Actually I "was" going to buy it at 28K which is 15% off MSRP. They decided to squeeze me for another $500, but I'm not the type that squeezes well ;)

I really need something that is confident in the snow and ice.

Actually I "was" going to buy it at 28K which is 15% off MSRP. They decided to squeeze me for another $500, but I'm not the type that squeezes well ;)

This should do the trick Scotty.

Mini_Trac.jpg

Mini_Trac.jpg
I'm diggin it...

Does it come with heated seats, Nav, and back seat entertainment system?

Mini_Trac.jpg
I'm diggin it...

Backseat???????????? What backseat?

Mini_Trac.jpg
I'm diggin it...

Backseat???????????? What backseat?
Bugie cord and a sled.... Now that entertainment!