New farkle for those of us with adult onset OCD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blind Squirrel

Reaction score
Walmart has a bunch of back to school supplies out right now. I saw and scored some of the Mead lunch boxes. They are made of cordura, have a nylon zipper, a nice handle and are insulated. Size is 9"x8"x2.5". They have an external pouch and internal zippered mesh pouch. I put my tire kit in one of them, plan on making an extended took kit in another one, and making a first aid kit out of the third one. Walmart also has pencil bags, two of them fit perfectly into one of the lunch boxes. I can organize my butt off! :yahoo:

Box1.jpg

Box2.jpg

Box3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As a longtime fan of the Eagle Creek packing system, I am so deeply touched to see another well-organized loose screw out on the roads with me!

Walmart has a bunch of back to school supplies out right now. I saw and scored some of the Mead lunch boxes. They are made of cordura, have a nylon zipper, a nice handle and are insulated. Size is 9"x8"x2.5". They have an external pouch and internal zippered mesh pouch. I put my tire kit in one of them, plan on making an extended took kit in another one, and making a first aid kit out of the third one. Walmart also has pencil bags, two of them fit perfectly into one of the lunch boxes. I can organize my butt off! :yahoo:
I got these for the side bags...but your option looks interesting for the trunkCLICKY HERE

Willie

Box1.jpg

Box2.jpg

Box3.jpg
Blind Squirrel, do these have the capacity to store FJR jumper cables in them? If they do, I am going to buy two! I am sending one to each of The Two Dorks on our FJR Forum: Sacramento Mike and Bustanut joker! Those two reprobates are even more Alzheimered and senile'd out than Papa Chuy is: Cannot turn off their ignition keys when parked!!!

How can U organize that thing, there are no dividers in it ? OCD since 1962 !! But I have has therapy. And mankind is still alive because of that.

Ok, I'm demented too. I vote this as 'Thread o' da Week'.

I got some nice cordura bags over in Wally World where they sell makeup. I have a nice one thats about 8X6X3 that fits in the little tray under the pilots seat that I keep tools in. Thay also have small aluminum cases, small spray bottles, and a host of other stuff you can alter or adapt for moto-use.

KM