• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

@NEW GB@ Heli Tour Performance® HR Triple Clamp Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRIS_D

Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt] [/SIZE]

:yahoo: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...... :yahoo:
[SIZE=18pt][/SIZE]

ENDS JUNE 30TH
[SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

WE HAVE REACHED THE 15% DISCOUNT LEVEL...SEE BELOW TO ORDER
Heli's Tour Performance ® HR Triple Clamp for 2006-2008 Yamaha FJR1300A / AE-NEW- NOW YOU MAY RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT FOR HELI PARTS FOR ANY BIKE OR APPLICATION

NOTE: except PART # HC2614 and HC1300R
________________________________________________________________________________________
[SIZE=14pt]If you're not familar with this item click here: OLD GROUP BUY[/SIZE]
________________________________________________________________________________________
[SIZE=14pt]HERE'S THE DEAL FOR GEN II.....[/SIZE]

Retail $339.00 An order of *5 – 9* HRT076-2's, would receive a *10%* discount ($33.90) for a cost of $305.10

Retail $339.00 An order of *10+* HRT076-2's, would receive a *15%* discount ($50.85) for a cost of $288.15

OR GO TO www.helibars.com AND PICK ANY APPLICATION for the 10% or 15% discount, remember we must have a total of 5 buyers for the 10% discount or 10+ buyers for the 15% discount!!!! NOTE: except PART # HC2614 and HC1300R

Shipping and handling is not included.

[SIZE=12pt]This is how I would like to work it.......Since I'm sure you all are shooting for the 15% off :rolleyes: , I will post a list of member who are serious in purchasing this clamp. Important: Please....... don't commit by placing your name on the list if you're unsure or plan to back out in the future. With that said, if you do want to purchase please state this in your post and I will add your name AND PART/APPLICATION to the list. Once the list reaches 10 I will PM those members and provide them with the ordering information. To actually get the 15% discount it will then be up to those 10 members to call Heli and place their order.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt][/SIZE]

ENDS JUNE 30TH
[SIZE=12pt]THE LIST:[/SIZE]

1) Rondo777 (HRT076-2)

2) CMB (HRT076-2) PAID

3) jaffjrae (HRT076-2) PAID

4) dingrr (HRT076-2) PAID

5) phobostx (HRT076-2) PAID< reach 10% discount

6) Jon (HRT076-2) PAID

7) DailyCommuter (HRT076-2) PAID

8) Machinist (HRT076-2) PAID

9) phobos512 (TS04008) PAID

10) Z-Faucon (TS03000) PAID< reach 15 % discount :yahoo:

11) TFC (HRT076-2) PAID

12) spklbuk (HRT076-2) PAID

13) mjac (HRT076-2) PAID

OK the 13 above have been PM with payment instructions!!!

14) sin_loki (HRT076-2) PAID

15) Maywannayamaha1300 PAID????

16) Ankhman PAID

FOR THE REMAINING MEMBERS INTERESTED IN GETTING THE 15% DISCOUNT>>>>  

1) Please post that you are placing an order and for what application.

2) Call Jennifer at at Heli (800) 859-4642 or (207) 625-4642 and tell her you're a FJRForum member and give her your member ID. She may contact me to verify this.

3) Once your order is placed, please post back here that you're paid.

This price is only good through June 30th.

[SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww screw it I'm in no mater what, add me to the list! Ill sell the genmar's sometime later! Count me as a definate.

Awwww screw it I'm in no mater what, add me to the list! Ill sell the genmar's sometime later! Count me as a definate.
You been added to the list for a FJR Gen II Heli Clamp.

Believe me it will be worth it when there installed!! :rolleyes:
I hope so! I have just a little buzz left and if this gets rid of it I will be thrilled! I had heli bars on my SV1000S and they were awesome since I already had my ignition switch off of the triple clamp I am predicting a 30 minute install!

I would like to commit to ordering a set of Heli Bars for my 2007 Kawasaki ZX-6R, part number TS04008

Any idea what the total with shipping/handling will be? It will either be $255.60 (10%) or $241.40 (15%) plus S/H.

And let me just say it is trippy as heck that there's someone else with phobos username posting in this thread, I have NEVER run into that before. :D

I like to order a set for my Suzuki 08 (Gen II) Hayabusa. What do I have to do ? :clapping:

WOW, That was quick we are officially at the 15% level.

I will email the list to Heli and see how they want to handle it. I will post back just as soon as I hear back.

I would like to commit to ordering a set of Heli Bars for my 2007 Kawasaki ZX-6R, part number TS04008
Any idea what the total with shipping/handling will be? It will either be $255.60 (10%) or $241.40 (15%) plus S/H.

And let me just say it is trippy as heck that there's someone else with phobos username posting in this thread, I have NEVER run into that before. :D
S/H was reasonable duing the last group buy, so I don't think it will be any different for this one. My guess is maybe $13, of course depending on where you live. If you place that part in Heli's web site shopping cart I do believe it will tell you the S/H cost. Try it and let us know how works.

Unfortunately you have to go through the checkout process to get the information. However I just went ahead and did so without actually submitting the order.

These are the UPS (top) and USPS (bottom) rates. This is to California; I don't know if they charge different depending on where you are. However, HELI is in Maine so I doubt if the shipping would be more expensive then this to anywhere else:

heli_shipping.jpg

S/H was reasonable duing the last group buy, so I don't think it will be any different for this one. My guess is maybe $13, of course depending on where you live. If you place that part in Heli's web site shopping cart I do believe it will tell you the S/H cost. Try it and let us know how works.

any idea when this ends?, i don't get paid for some time and would love to have a set!

don't want to miss the boat on this

any idea when this ends?, i don't get paid for some time and would love to have a set!
Well, as our lord and master I don't see why YOU can't say when it ends (ref your avatar) :D

This will end June 30, 2008.

Also I have PM the members on list above with payment information. Please call Heli ASAP, so you don't hold up the rest of the members from getting their order. Please Post back here when payment is made.

Status
Not open for further replies.