New Goldwing pricing

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mogambo

Reaction score
After our last road trip the S.O has strongly said that she coveted the pillion position of the Goldwing riders she saw on the road. Not getting rid of the FJR but we are strongly considering adding a Goldwing. The dealer has a gorgeous blue 07 with ABS, Navi, heated seats, grips and also has the audio package. They SAY it lists for 25k and are willing to part with it for 21. I checked the Honda website and can't see where they are getting the 25k listing from.

What are your thoughts, comments, opinions and advice my brothers and sisters? What do you think a Wing described as above could be had for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Set up and freight won't be on the Honda site. If that's 21K out the door, I'd be inclined to jump on that deal. I paid 18 and change OTD for my '01 non-ABS. Check also KBB and the like. But don't ask us, go over the the Wing forums. ;)

My dad has an '02 bought new and paid $20k OTD. No ABS, nav nor additional creature comforts.

If the dealer is serious about that price as OTD, then I'd seriously consider it myself.

Don't know if your dealer does this but a couple of dealers in my area go ahead and add some of the most requested farkles to the Wings while the bikes are being put together. You may check and see if it has some options that are dealer installed which would have the M.S.R.P pumped up.

Don't know if your dealer does this but a couple of dealers in my area go ahead and add some of the most requested farkles to the Wings while the bikes are being put together. You may check and see if it has some options that are dealer installed which would have the M.S.R.P pumped up.
Check "Southern Powersports" in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

This site has recently "peaked" my interest................https://lakehillmotors.com/index.htm :unsure:
Interesting. I also did a little checking on eBay and it seems that 19799.99 (for the ABS/navi/audio package) is the magic number regardless of location for those dealers really interested in dealing.

I think that's what I'll offer this dealer in Pittsburgh. He'll either take the deal or he can spend the Winter with his bike. Unless of course some other sucker (like I almost was) wants to give him his 21K.

Try These Guys they have about the best prices in the country on Goldwings.
Good price, no doubt about it, but damn, I don't have the time to fly to Tenessee and drive the damn thing back right now. (Actually, I just got back from there on the FJR!) And the money I'd save would be spent on airfair.

Good price, no doubt about it, but damn, I don't have the time to fly to Tenessee and drive the damn thing back right now. (Actually, I just got back from there on the FJR!) And the money I'd save would be spent on airfair.
Yeah, but it would be a fun trip back :)

www.sidestep.com, FTW

greyhound overnight. day trip back home. holiday weekend the 31st. plenty of time.

greyhound overnight. day trip back home. holiday weekend the 31st. plenty of time.
You're probably right Bouce, but son of a gun, even though I 'd be copping a new ride, I've done the Tennesee thing so much already, if I'm going to do a road trip (with limited time for such things) I need to travel some NEW states. Any good deals in Vermont?

As stated by motoswat, try that dealer. The feedback I have gotten about them is good.High volume. Prefer to talk to you over the phone versus email. 19,500 especially at this time of year with the 08's coming out. Also no additional fees at the aforementioned dealer. Print it out show your dealer and if he does not want to make a deal go for a ride and save major dollars. Good luck. I had an 03 1800 and they are awesome for 2 up.

My parents bought an 07 in april. i believe they paid just over 20k for a navi/non-abs. this was at a small dealer, so i'm sure better prices could be had. they wanted a dealer they liked, not neccessarily the absolute bottom line price.

After our last road trip the S.O has strongly said that she coveted the pillion position of the Goldwing riders she saw on the road. Not getting rid of the FJR but we are strongly considering adding a Goldwing. The dealer has a gorgeous blue 07 with ABS, Navi, heated seats, grips and also has the audio package. They SAY it lists for 25k and are willing to part with it for 21. I checked the Honda website and can't see where they are getting the 25k listing from.
What are your thoughts, comments, opinions and advice my brothers and sisters? What do you think a Wing described as above could be had for?
Check out powersporthonda.com They have all the prices of thier bikes there. At 25k you can get the top of the line with airbag. The navi model you describe comes is $22,099. Then add tax, frieght, etc. Funny thing I noticed is that the 08's are the same price but they don't have the blue you mentioned. Not sure if its true or if they need to fix the sight. Anyway good luck and I hope this has been helpful