• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle For Sale New Leftover 2023 FJRs in West Virginia

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mozey

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a new '23 FJR advertised on Cycle Trader for $14,999 and contacted the dealer. The dealership is Tri-County Honda Yamaha, etc. in Petersburg, WV. (304-257-4420) They emailed me this afternoon. The FJR which was advertised had already sold, but they expect three more 2023s to arrive within a month. There are no freight or setup charges. There is a $200 document fee and $5 for a temporary tag, so $15,204 out the door. Pay tax, tag and title in your own state.
Petersburg is not close to anything, and not easily accessible from anywhere, but it is surrounded by twisty roads and beautiful scenery.
It happened that my wife and I are going there to see my in-laws in May, and I was looking to replace my 2007. A salesperson named Lacey Ault emailed an invoice, and I put a deposit down.

Yup. Great deal! I knew about that dealer and the deal they were having. But, I did not know they were getting more in.

Congrats! 👏

Yup. Great deal! I knew about that dealer and the deal they were having. But, I did not know they were getting more in.

Congrats! 👏
Just curious if this is the ES model 🤔. Is Yamaha even offering the A model anymore, other than the police bikes?

Just curious if this is the ES model 🤔. Is Yamaha even offering the A model anymore, other than the police bikes?
Never mind me, I tend to do things backwards. I went on their website and it is indeed the ES model in the beautiful Cobalt Blue. Nice score on your part, Mozey!

I don't remember what the going rate was back in 2006 for a new FJR 1300A, but the lowest price I could find in Minnesota was $12k. I shopped around and found it for $10,500 in Chicago. Guess where I bought it 😏... Chicago, of course!

I saw a new '23 FJR advertised on Cycle Trader for $14,999 and contacted the dealer. The dealership is Tri-County Honda Yamaha, etc. in Petersburg, WV. (304-257-4420) They emailed me this afternoon. The FJR which was advertised had already sold, but they expect three more 2023s to arrive within a month. There are no freight or setup charges. There is a $200 document fee and $5 for a temporary tag, so $15,204 out the door. Pay tax, tag and title in your own state.
Petersburg is not close to anything, and not easily accessible from anywhere, but it is surrounded by twisty roads and beautiful scenery.
It happened that my wife and I are going there to see my in-laws in May, and I was looking to replace my 2007. A salesperson named Lacey Ault emailed an invoice, and I put a deposit down.
Grats👍.

I just did the same thing on a 2023 ES at a dealer in Romney, WV - Romney Cycle Center. $15,200 out the door. Supposedly, Yamaha offered the owner a special discounted invoice price, and he is just passing along to the customer. They had 2 and I got one of them. They sold the second one right away also.

I just did the same thing on a 2023 ES at a dealer in Romney, WV - Romney Cycle Center. $15,200 out the door. Supposedly, Yamaha offered the owner a special discounted invoice price, and he is just passing along to the customer. They had 2 and I got one of them. They sold the second one right away also.

It took them a while to sell them. Longer than I would have thought. I got my '23 from Romney back in May. Needless to say I paid a wee bit more than you. But it was still priced aggressively for that time. Which is why I flew from Phoenix and rode it home. Great dealer!