New LEO Rides In SB County

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twowheelnut

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
Well, well, well... On my way to my afternoon appointment in Goleta, I spotted a white Ford F150 extended cab pulled up behind a citizen on 101. Flashy blue/red lights flickering behind the tinted windows. Exempt Cali plates. The Goleta Sheriff/CHP station was just the next exit so I took it and pulled into the lot. Out back were three more of these bastadges, all shiny new and ready to roll.

Coming through town? You've been notified!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickups? Man that bites. Seems the CHPers are on a ticket writing rampage, or is it because I got one last month. At this rate the state should be in the black by mid summer.

Every time gas goes up, usage goes down; revenue goes down. That means the revenuers go out and start writing more tickets. Can't survive without those taxes.

lol,

I was faced with joe officer a couple months ago in CA while driving my cage. Thankfully he made a large error on my citation. Forgot a zero in my drivers license and wrote out that it was a CA license and not NV. I love having a small sequence of the same number in my license. Ticket no more (per SB co. Rnch Cmga court). You can't be guilty of something that you're not properly accused of.

Well, well, well... I spotted a white Ford F150 extended cab pulled up behind a citizen on 101. Flashy blue/red lights flickering behind the tinted windows. Exempt Cali plates. The Goleta Sheriff/CHP station was just the next exit so I took it and pulled into the lot. Out back were three more of these bastadges, all shiny new and ready to roll.
Thanks TWN; if you have them Riverside County can't be far behind. Just when I was getting used to the plain wrapper four doors. :glare:

Well, well, well... On my way to my afternoon appointment in Goleta, I spotted a white Ford F150 extended cab pulled up behind a citizen on 101. Flashy blue/red lights flickering behind the tinted windows. Exempt Cali plates. The Goleta Sheriff/CHP station was just the next exit so I took it and pulled into the lot. Out back were three more of these bastadges, all shiny new and ready to roll.
Coming through town? You've been notified!
Alabama seems to use a lot of SUV's... totally unmarked. They usually park under an overpass with radar, they sic regular trooper cars on you who are hiding on the on-ramps behind trees.

"To Watch and Wait"... I mean... "To Protect and Serve".

Yeah the trucks are kinda scary but check out their new pursuit vehicles!!!

LINK

chp.jpg

CHP spokesman Officer Bruce Nowwegotcha said that after extensive testing the Porsche Boxster was found to have all of attributes necessary for a proper pursuit vehicle. "The Boxster has 2 trunks which allows us to stash all of our police stuff" Officer Nowwegotcha was quoted as saying. "The Camaros were at the end of their useful life, and were never able to be used fully given that CHP officers are prohibited from wearing mullets while on duty" he added.

The initial order for 200 Porsche Boxsters will be completed by the end of 2005 with the majority of units being placed in service in high enforcement areas.

Porsche Cars North America spokesman Lorna Gattasped said that the CHP contract represents a new market for Porsche in the US and expects other states to watch closely the CHP purchase.

Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (PCNA), based in Atlanta, Ga., and its subsidiary, Porsche Cars Canada, Ltd., are the exclusive importers of Porsche police cars for the United States and Canada.

(Ok, it's not real but it's still a nice looking Poleese Kar!)

Last edited by a moderator:
What is next for the LEO's? Start out sourcring their position along with ticket writting

Dial 1-800-00-India you pay :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Every time gas goes up, usage goes down; revenue goes down. That means the revenuers go out and start writing more tickets. Can't survive without those taxes.
Hard to believe the gov isn't raking in the gouging as much as the petrol companies. I mean, gas tax is based on percentages right?

Talk about bastadges!

fookers

How can our gov't officials use Porches as a vehichle. Talk about extravegant. Plus I believe gas tax is per gallon not on the price per gallon. Except maybe local sales tax.