New StreetMaster's Technique

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hit the Road Jack

Reaction score
img_6442.jpg

MAYBE.....

.....he's doing an impression of the Lone Ranger. Remember how he used to mount his horse as they were galloping away, and "run" on the ground , then swing up onto the saddle?

OR......maybe not! :rolleyes:

WTF? and why are his pipes wrapped and duct taped?

Thats gonna hurt...

Think he might have tried sketching, where you kind of hold on to the bike and stand up and slide on your shoes? Maybe his shoes caught and are getting flipped up??

Looks like a Darwin award nominee...

Scooby

Nah,

He just heard a rattle from the bike and was checking it out.

""NOOOO, I Cant have a Ticker, its an FZZZZZZZ!!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats gonna hurt...
His header is wrapped with thermal wrap (insulation) that is supposed to keep the radiated heat down and send it out the tail pipe.

Aaaahhh...No wonder I have never seen that before.

See, in Canada there is only 1 or 2 weeks a year we'd prefer not to have the radiated heat. Other than that? We welcome it...*L*

Thats gonna hurt...
His header is wrapped with thermal wrap (insulation) that is supposed to keep the radiated heat down and send it out the tail pipe.

Aaaahhh...No wonder I have never seen that before.

See, in Canada there is only 1 or 2 weeks a year we'd prefer not to have the radiated heat. Other than that? We welcome it...*L*
Normally it is done on fully faired bikes and thus, hidden by the plastic. Most of the "semi-naked" bikes cool the pipes enough by the wind flowing past. I'm sure this fellow did his for the small performance gains....or to look just too cool!?!?