New to me 07 fjr1300ae think I scored?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You purchase one of the most capable, BEAUTIFUL motorcycles on the planet....and put a "Bubba Army" decal on the trunk!

Go away, consider your crime, and come back when you've fully repented.

That's just rank vandalism. :angry2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, actually that sticker came on bike, these pics are from today and old owner is delivering bike to me tomorrow morning. I'm working today till tomorrow.

Warm it up good and hot with a hair dryer and it'll peel off like a champ...then use a little WD40 on a rag to clean off any of the adhesive.

Get that abomination OFF your FJR! :p

No clutch lever and a scratched mirror too??? :huh:

Tell ya what... If there aren't any other MAJOR problems with the bike, I'll consider taking it off your hands and keep it in my garage for spare parts. :D

Great find.

Damn good find. I prefer a clutch but still....I paid $5800 for my '06 about six months, and that was without a trunk. I know I got a good deal, but damn you did get a steal (even if you are missing a clutch lever! :glare: :p )

I bought an 05 in 08 with 3700 miles on it for 8 grand. I thought I got a good deal..........then you came along. Congrats, you're going to enjoy it!

awesome find!! watch out for the blue-hairs in Sarasota. and i'm betting that Miata don't see too many miles now.

hmmm... likes bikes, lives in 'sota, likes corndogs (from salty dog, i'm betting) owns a Miata..... you're not from Cleveland originally, are ya???

I just purchased a 2007 1300a with 22,000miles for $8000.....with too many scratches. I don't mean this at all....but I hope when you register it, it comes back stolen! Congrats!

Damn with a top trunk too! That is one whole hell of a lot of motorcycle for $5300.00. Congrats!

Wow... top case too... and is that a fairly new set of PR2's I see also? Dude must have been hard up for cash. Excellent deal. I bought an '08 standard shift with 16K for $8K just a few months ago.

Saweeeet! I've own my 05 for a month and a half, ridin to work in 24 degree weather smiling. You have no idea how happy your gonna be with her! Good thing you got her for a good price, let the farkling begin. Two words Craigs list!

Warm it up good and hot with a hair dryer and it'll peel off like a champ...then use a little WD40 on a rag to clean off any of the adhesive.

Get that abomination OFF your FJR! :p
Goo be Gone is a good product as well

(it'd be different is it said Navy!)

first farkle...www.realtimeindustries.com...reflective tape for back of bags and trunk...no brainer

if you need any advice on accessorizing, I'm your man

let's ride safe and be careful out there,

Mike in Nawlins'