Next EOM?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Jay Willy! :)

Now that the party over, lets get this ball rollin. :p

Hope ya had a nice birthday yesterday with maybe some feejr farkles thown in.

and, and, and... if I knew when & where EOM is happenin', I could probably have a roomate in short order. & maybe someone that I know, too! that would be good wouldn't it? & maybe if I have a roomate we could eat dinner together... or maybe ride together... and maybe they'll hang outside & party with us & stuff... but maybe they'd rather sleep than eat strawberries... if maybe there is indeed strawberries this year. Maybe this stuff will happen! It could!

Tom, are you my roomate?

PS... I am waiting for an announcement like yous guys...

Last edited by a moderator:
If there is one thing that I feel confident saying about EOM... it is that EOM will be held in the mountains.

Last edited by a moderator:
uhhh, where did that come from Fred?

So RickyRey, Are you the one I keep seeing turning onto Drainsville Rd at lunchtime, and heading west from Drainsville in the afternoon??? I keep seeing an O7. Well before all this ice crap started falling. :angry:
If there are more people around here going to EOM we should make a group of it.

Oh, and anytime your heading this way, let me know. Always ready to ditch the chores and ride. I'm on Mount weather/Rt601.
Could be. Black Cherry 07 Sometimes Im wearing a Lime Yellow Jacket and sometimes a black and red jacket. Im over near Herndon High right off of Dranesville Rd.

Ill give you a holler next time out. Yeah, Im currently not working so out mid day some days.

So RickyRey, Are you the one I keep seeing turning onto Drainsville Rd at lunchtime, and heading west from Drainsville in the afternoon??? I keep seeing an O7. Well before all this ice crap started falling. :angry:

Oh, and anytime your heading this way, let me know. Always ready to ditch the chores and ride. I'm on Mount weather/Rt601.
Could be. Black Cherry 07 Sometimes Im wearing a Lime Yellow Jacket and sometimes a black and red jacket. Im over near Herndon High right off of Dranesville Rd.

Ill give you a holler next time out. Yeah, Im currently not working so out mid day some days.
Ah ha. That was you. Swinng by the Ford dealership smetime. I work on the trucks there.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled EOM delay thread.

At the risk of suffering the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, can someone provide a short executive summary of where we stand on the next EOM? The posts here are nearing the same astronomical number as our upcoming federal "here's what your kids now owe us" number. I freely admit that I dropped out of reading this thread months ago!

Thank you or bite me, whichever fits.

We are in a delay mode until everyone gets their digital tv converter...check back in June. <_<

Ah ha. That was you. Swinng by the Ford dealership smetime. I work on the trucks there.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled EOM delay thread.
Will do. Who do I ask for and whats a good time. generally.

R

At the risk of suffering the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, can someone provide a short executive summary of where we stand on the next EOM? The posts here are nearing the same astronomical number as our upcoming federal "here's what your kids now owe us" number. I freely admit that I dropped out of reading this thread months ago!Thank you or bite me, whichever fits.
Jim,

All the details of EOM will be made public at the end of this week. We are finalizing things with the venue and will announce ASAP.

As far as previous comments about location, I can assure you that it's not in Orlando! It will be in the Southeast with some of the best riding in the East right around the corner!

Thanks for you patience.

JW

Status
Not open for further replies.