North American Wild Card Moto-Tag Game

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much in this area. I found some great lists of decorated or novelty water towers, but most are back east or Cali with some in the middle states.

Here is my entry.

P2132809.JPG

Looks like this could be fun, Thanks

Keep Going!

You scored the grab Mt Rainier, now post the new Tag and we'll go after that. Try to pick something that people anywhere in North America have a shot at.

Grab:

photofeb14122122.jpg

Removed to avoid confusing new folks to this game.

We still need "dentist".

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops, I see the word "dentist" was the tag, not "dentistry" like I posted. I'll wait for a ruling.
My thoughts exactly. Let's hold out for "Dentist". Go find one as I'm looking forward to your Lighthouse theme. Hurry I'll be on the Washington cost tomorrow and maybe I'll spot one.

Keep Going!

It's up to Mount Rainier on the tag, but that was all I could find around here too. I was waiting for the 2 tags or 2 days rule, but "Dental" and "Dentistry" were all I was finding. I figured since Dentist was part of the word Dentistry, it would be fair game.

No worry on the lighthouse. I've got a full size one not too far away and I live in UT. Not to mention most Mini-golf places have one.

What say you, Mount Rainier? Opps, you posted while I was typing. Fair enough!

Really? Dentist... Dentistry... sure looks good to me.

Let's not allow this to decay into douchebaggery.

But of course, it's not my tag, so I defer to the tag holder.

But furthermore... I like light houses! I like them a lot.

Not that I'd actually be able to get my snowbound bike in front of one for a few months.

But I need to ask... Do we need to park in front of a "No Parking" sign in front of a lighthouse to qualify?

edit - and one more thing: There are many inland lighthouses. I have a GPS POI file that has the all.

Oops, I see the word "dentist" was the tag, not "dentistry" like I posted. I'll wait for a ruling.
My thoughts exactly. Let's hold out for "Dentist". Go find one as I'm looking forward to your Lighthouse theme. Hurry I'll be on the Washington cost tomorrow and maybe I'll spot one.

Keep Going!
The man wants "dentist", I think we should find it for him. No worries. I can't get it though because the weather is deteriorating and I leave for Europe Saturday.

The man wants "dentist", I think we should find it for him. No worries. I can't get it though because the weather is deteriorating and I leave for Europe Saturday.
Of all the dental places in town, I might have a shot at one with a dentist wording. I'll go look tomorrow. Doing Valentines dinner for the honey tonight. Mmmm.

Keep Going!
Something like this would be a real find.

islanddentist.jpg

Keep Going!

Any sign with the word Dentist on it.
P2132811.JPG

Keep Going!
Come on folks, they're out there.

This one was found an hour from the garage.

P2172820.JPG

This one, after I finished reading the Sports section and strategically positioned it.

P2172840.JPG

Be creative. Your printer may be very useful.

dentist.jpg

If nothing else, revert back to your high school art class. Marker and cardboard could be your friend. This option won't be as much fun as scouting out dentist signs on the bike, however, it could help keep things moving along.

The key words were ""Any sign"

Keep Going!

It might be time to put rule #10 into play. "Dentist" must be a PNW thing.
smile.png

10. Last but not least, should the tag be soo ridiculous that no one is able to reproduce it, it can be voted down if a majority of the active participants feel necessary.

What say you OCfjr?

Keep Going!

It might be time to put rule #10 into play.
What say you OCfjr?

Keep Going!
At this point, either Mt. Rainer can change the tag, accept"dental, dentist or dentistry or opt for someone else to start us back off with a completely new tag.
Personally, someone should just grab a sharpie and a piece of cardboard and make their own "dentist" sign, post the grab & the new tag.

I'm out this weekend due to traveling in the cage.

I'm back, have a roll of masking tape and got my driveway cleared of snow today...also bought a motorcycle, but that's a different story. The weather looks good tomorrow, so I'm back on the hunt. If I can't find "dentist", I'll modify an existing sign, unless somebody beats me to it. Challenge!

Ok, this isn't a sign but it's worth a shot.

photofeb25134552.jpg

I visited 16 places around the city today and this is the only one that had the word "dentist" anywhere. I found a lot of "dental", "dentistry" and "DDS" though. What do you say, can we move this game along now?