NSFW (language) - Warren's Trials Tire

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamafitter

Reigning NERDS Granite Lane Gold Medalist
Reaction score
My buddy Warren put a trials tire on his dirt bike and we went for a ride with other friends this past weekend in the Simcoe County Forest. After slipping and sliding around on the wet leaves Dallas asks Warren what his opinion was of the trials tire....

https://vimeo.com/144381695

Is there a closed caption available?

All I heard was "ha ha ha".

Trials tires stick like glue in the right conditions.

Not worth a shit in others. Ha, Ha!

?

I'm still happy tho.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You Canucks call that cursing, eh? You want to learn to curse like a Paddy: Let Mick O'Keeffe, Mick McNamara and Papa Chuy instruct ye in "The Fine Arts"!

^^^^ That warning was strictly for the folks that work in Utah where there are ultra sensitive filters on the work computers.

Is there a closed caption available?All I heard was "ha ha ha".

Trials tires stick like glue in the right conditions.

Not worth a shit in others. Ha, Ha!

?

I'm still happy tho..
smile.png
I figured most of you old farts were deaf.

So since you asked nice.....

Dallas: Hey Warren, what do you think about that (trials) tire?

Warren: Not Worth Fuck!!

Rest of Group: hahahaha

There's ONE dork that can be heard har-haring up louder than anyone. I'll give you guys three guesses who it is, but you'll only need one. Right BillyFitz??

There's ONE dork that can be heard har-haring up louder than anyone. I'll give you guys three guesses who it is, but you'll only need one. Right BillyFitz??
Guilty your Honour but it was only because I was the closest to the mike, ya doofus.

So, how many times have you been ejected from the Pumpkin so far? Inquiring minds want to know.

Guilty your Honour but it was only because I was the closest to the mike, ya doofus.

So, how many times have you been ejected from the Pumpkin so far? Inquiring minds want to know.
I've been ejected a couple times...maybe more. Haha...The other day, Patch was leading through this sandy, wet arroyo. I came around a turn and saw him under his bike. I got a "thumbs up" and as he re-mounted, he said, "Don't do it like that." Problem is, I didn't see what he did.
It looked easy enough: drop in, throttle over the sandy step-up, get on top of the sandbar Patch just fell on, and be the cool brother. So, I dropped in, throttled it perfectly, and brought my front wheel down on the sandbar...which was softer than something really soft. My front wheel sank and turned, and I went over the bars. As I laid there, head in the sandy mud, I heard, "I said not to do it like that!" Haha...We laughed our asses off, because it was super funny.

Mostly, I drop it when trying to climb HUGE hills that require hitting the base of them at WFO in 3rd gear. A little too slow, and there's not enough traction or momentum to make it to the top. Eventually I get it. Sometimes, even on the first try. I'm getting way better. Just have to keep practicing. Besides, I gotta know how to pick up a bike, just in case you go riding with us again!! Lol

... Besides, I gotta know how to pick up a bike, just in case you go riding with us again!! Lol
So you just had to go and mention THAT again.....bastard. Every time I think of Moab my back starts aching but that sure was fun and I want to do it again.

Patch and I are leaving here for Moab in a week. Leaving on the 11th. You are welcome to come if you want. I'd ride with you anywhere!! Hopefully, I'm not picking up my bike near as much as last time. That was exhausting!!