OEM Parts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spankyaf

Reaction score
Well its been awhile for me posting but need some advice. I had someone back into my 04 and take off. I thought the only damage was the rear fender cover. Starting riding home got going into some corners and suddenly feel the front brake fading. Fortunately I was able to negotiate the curve and stop to examine the bike again. :clapping:

As it turns out ..... I have the old superbrace and well it looks like the brace hit the banjo bolt and fluid starting leaking so I lost pressure. There's a lesson learned.

Anyway to my question re: the rear fender cover any experience with the parts ordering online?

I'll nurse the bike into the dealer tomorrow for the brakes (which I dont touch... well only on the gf's bike) :D

Well its been awhile for me posting but need some advice. I had someone back into my 04 and take off. I thought the only damage was the rear fender cover. Starting riding home got going into some corners and suddenly feel the front brake fading. Fortunately I was able to negotiate the curve and stop to examine the bike again. :clapping:
As it turns out ..... I have the old superbrace and well it looks like the brace hit the banjo bolt and fluid starting leaking so I lost pressure. There's a lesson learned.

Anyway to my question re: the rear fender cover any experience with the parts ordering online?

I'll nurse the bike into the dealer tomorrow for the brakes (which I dont touch... well only on the gf's bike) :D
Where are you located? Get me a part number of what you need and I will see what I can do.

Hey dude, how's it hanging. Shitty deal that smash and run.

I haven't ordered any parts for my 04 yet, but here are some links (besides above) if you don't have em;

Sunnyside Parts

Yamahapart

I guess you could use the part numbers and then order within Canada or something.

Good luck with the fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 on Gary McCoy at University Motors. He knows the parts for the FJR very good and won’t leave you stranded without a part that you should have ordered.

Good luck!

-jwilly