Official NAFO Announcement Thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like we are going to have a fun year.........And i am actually considering driving the Audi to EOM in september......

any one want to ride along????

R

Seth Stanley and DaddyDon are NAFO Registered, Fireside Inn room booked and we're ready to rock and roll. If anyone wants to ride along with us from the Southwest or Texas: Monday night 6/18 in Cedar City, Utah; Tuesday night 6/18 in Pocatello, Idaho and Wednesday night 6/20 in Coeur d' Alene, ID. jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
Don I am going to ride up with sir. R. Since it will just be him and I it looks like, I just started a new task with updated training at work and my son with be going into high school and he is going to be in the brainiac program it's all college prep stuff even in 9 th grade and it's going to take a lot of my time. So due to that I can't go to Alaska my wife and bosses have threatened my life and both are my bosses I gues ha ha, if I go more that a 8 or 10 days in June , iam really disappointed not to go because you have planned it so well and I want to but sometimes us government civil servants are just that. And when I told my bosses I going to death valley in march, 1 week in April with my family, 4 days in may with my vtx1800 cruiser friend, NAFO in June , And clans in Aug., I got the old oh are you retired already when are you going to come to work. And when are you going to help your son prepare for brainiac school So if you want to chew my ass out I deserve for sure but get in line. Ha ha Han

Steve
No problem Steve, have some "fun" with Richard. We Irish don't hold grudges, except for the random car bombing and a few personal kneecappings!

Sounds like we are going to have a fun year.........And i am actually considering driving the Audi to EOM in september......

any one want to ride along????

R
What kinda speeds are we talking about? :unsure:
Come on now Rich, your question is a lot like buying a 75' Yacht: If you have to ask the price, you probably cannot afford it!

We're in! See y'all there!

Sun is out, temp above freezing and roads are dry... have to run down to a bike shop to pick up a 2000 Guzzi Quota my son just bought (he can't ride - busted leg) so I get the honours :)

Damn, itsa good day!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Griff

I'm in. Still some rooms at the Fireside at 1 PM MST. Didn't think to ask how many. Should be great fun. I want to ride the Icefields Parkway either before or after, depending on the weather.

Cheers all,

Fred

Found a nice slideshow of the Prince Rupert - Port Hardy Ferry trip over at Adventure Rider. I just hope Niehart, escapefjrtist and Panman don't screw our passage up by bringing their blasted Seattle rain North with them! It will be a classic sailing, if the sun is out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Found a nice slideshow of the Prince Rupert - Port Hardy Ferry trip over at Adventure Rider. I just hope Niehart, escapefjrtist and Panman don't screw our passage up by bringing their blasted Seattle rain North with them! It will be a classic sailing, if the sun is out!

You walk or turf, you take our rain. Don you act like one of those Cal girl's. You never here Barb complain.

You are right Kevin, but I have heard djbill complain about the rain. When djbill's not happy, no one is happy! When it actually rains here in Arizona, we go out on our front yards and look up at it!

P1260005-2.jpg

We'll f^*%$ it! I just sent an email to anyone that has ever been confirmed for any rally that registered though FJRRally.com the hotel code!
dribble.gif
Damn SQL!
Guess that explains why I received three emails from you Jeff! Was beginning to wonder... ;)

Looking forward to seeing all y'all again!

--G

Guarantee rain now Don...I just put the order in -- dress appropriately! :lol:

--G

Oh shit. Mi bastard step-pappy is like the Wicked Witch of the East. When he gets wet he starts to melt. And there is a WHOLE LOT TO MELT. Trust me, you DON'T want to clean up that mess!

I was always told that shit floats :eek: :p :p

Tis TRUE Brother Ray!

That's why El Pendejo Grande survived that stroke 5 years ago when he was in Hawaii swimming with the dolphins. Anybody else would have been a gonner and drowned. But not mi bastard step-pappy! Like you said........ shit floats!

:D

We're in ! :yahoo:

Now let's see, which roads haven't we ridden to get to BC yet...............how many days till June ?

Looks like I'll have to pay for a couple beers I owe someone across the border :D