Oh crud

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Doug. A good friend of mine just got word he's in remission, but I lost my Bro-in-law 16 days ago to cancer. Life is so unpredictable, glad you got to see him one last time.

Tipping one now, losing friends. worrying about others just sucks. May he rest with a bit more peace. Good on you!

The older we get, the more friends we lose to The Reaper. Even though we all have plenty of experience dealing with it, the experience does not make it any easier.

It seems to me that by visiting your friend you eased his pain by taking some of that pain with you. In turn, your friends on this forum ease your pain by taking some of that pain with us. By spreading that pain out, we all suffer together. I know because I am sharing some of your pain right now. This is the best and the worst part of this forum for me.

I am sorry for the loss of your friend, I am glad you were able to go see him while it still mattered.

Strikes me hard that some we don't stay in touch with hit us hardest when they go. Thanks, Bug. I'm making two phone calls tomorrow. Sorry for your loss, but glad you woke my sorry ass up.

The older we get, the more friends we lose to The Reaper. Even though we all have plenty of experience dealing with it, the experience does not make it any easier.
It seems to me that by visiting your friend you eased his pain by taking some of that pain with you. In turn, your friends on this forum ease your pain by taking some of that pain with us. By spreading that pain out, we all suffer together. I know because I am sharing some of your pain right now. This is the best and the worst part of this forum for me.

I am sorry for the loss of your friend, I am glad you were able to go see him while it still mattered.
Well said Redfish, with out a doubt many of the best people I have met in person or on line are from this forum.

Last edited by a moderator: