Oh Man!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ari Rankum

NAFO Karting Champion, 2012
Reaction score
fail-owned-myspace-your-mine-tattoo-spelling-fail.jpg

The amazing power of such a tiny mark:   '    it is (it's) just a matter of knowing when and where to place it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh?

Somebody help me with this one. Is this what we're talking about?

Main Entry: you're

Date: circa 1590

: you are

Main Entry: your

Function: adjective

Etymology: Middle English, from Old English ēower; akin to Old English ēow you — more at you

Date: before 12th century

1 : of or relating to you or yourself or yourselves especially as possessor or possessors <your bodies>, agent or agents <your contributions>, or object or objects of an action <your discharge>

2 : of or relating to one or oneself <when you face the north, east is at your right>

3 —used with little or no meaning almost as an equivalent to the definite article the<your typical teenager>

Huh?

Etymology: Middle English, from Old English ēower; akin to Old English ēow you — more at you

1 : of or relating to you or yourself or yourselves especially as possessor or possessors <your bodies>, agent or agents <your contributions>, or object or objects of an action <your discharge>

2 : of or relating to one or oneself <when you face the north, east is at your right>

3 —used with little or no meaning almost as an equivalent to the definite article the<your typical teenager>
The difference:

You're mine = You are mine, as in I own you.

Your mine, as in I really I really enjoyed the visit to your (salt?) mine that you own. Probably not what he intended.

That's a bad ass tattoo....I don't give a fucking woot what you pups think.

Huh?

The difference:

You're mine = You are mine, as in I own you.

Your mine, as in I really I really enjoyed the visit to your (salt?) mine that you own. Probably not what he intended.
Ahhhh, of course, Thank You!

ohhhhhh.... OHHHH!!!!

I was looking at the picture, didn't even really pay attention to the words. I though death had a penis or something.....