• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Old rider t-shirt

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

builderwill

Reaction score
On a different thread talking about the oldest riders we knew I mentioned a t-shirt I once saw and can no longer find. A couple people expressed interest in it so I had one drawn up. Nothing fancy and not bike specific as I had a variety of interested parties. Anyway here it is:

122462142520Front_zpsfde25d68.jpg

If anyone is interested in one, PM me with a size so I can get an idea on quantity. If I order a dozen the price looks like it will be $11 per delivered to me, then whatever shipping is to you guys.

PS - I may be open to artisitic suggestions... or I may tell you to F' off and do it yourself!

Last edited by a moderator:
You can use a website like Zazzle.com or CafePress.com to upload the artwork and then folks can order their own t-shirt in whatever size/color they want. Way less hassle for you. :)

I'll take one in 2X

You can use a website like Zazzle.com or CafePress.com to upload the artwork and then folks can order their own t-shirt in whatever size/color they want. Way less hassle for you.
smile.png
I'm going to look at this option, especially if the number gets way up there.

Now yer gonna be confusing him...ordering shirts on both sites. Now yer gonna have to pay double.
I think I got it straight. You can still pay double though if you want....

Me Likey! Large please. Will I get told to F'off if I asked about long sleeves? Running and hiding now! :))
No F'off on this one. I'll check to see what options we have for mixing and matching shirt types and if it affects the pricing.

I think I would rather have it on the back of the T and just FJR1300 on the front left shoulder. Just sayin.
You can kick me in the Ars now.

Dave
I originally had it on the back but the executive opinion of the household voted for the front.

Also, the bike is generic for a reason. I have people who ride different bikes wanting one as well, not just FJR riders.

I'd like to see the artwork and wording on the back of the shirt and the FJR forum logo on the left front chest.

If you go that way put me on the list and I promise i'll buy an an XL

And... So I dont feel like a beggar... you ought to get a couple bucks from me for handlin' the logistics...

Also... I'd like the side boxes on mine, and the OEM winshield and mirrors... (Kidding...I think... )

EDIT:

Missed that last post before my fingers moved... But I like Dave's Idea... and... why not make it an FJR and tell "those other people" that's its "generic" ..they wont know... come on... you know you wanna...

Alright boys and girls, here’s the latest skinny. We will have short and long sleeve options. With the quantity of commitments to date, a short sleeve would be $11 and a long sleeve would be $17.75. The long sleeve price is based on a total of 2 right now and buying just one more drops it over a buck. I assume shipping a t-shirt USPS anywhere in the US will be around $2 but will confirm that. If you did not specify a long sleeve i have you down as a short sleeve.

So I’m going to keep this open for another week and collect orders. At the end of next week I’ll confirm and tally up the final quantity and pricing. I’ll PM everyone who ordered my paypal info and once I get the money I’ll place the order. After a reminder or two and no payment, I’m placing the order and you’ll be sol. I think that captures everthing.