Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Juniorfjr and myself are leaving at 4 am from Cashmere picking up escapefjrtist in Ellensburg and running south on 97. Should arrive around at noon.

Juniorfjr and myself are leaving at 4 am from Cashmere picking up escapefjrtist in Ellensburg and running south on 97. Should arrive around at noon.
Wish I had seen this sooner. I'll be on the road right behind you.
It's only been posted since May. :eek: If you leave now you can still make it for the BBQ :) It's only 6 hours from Seattle.

Definitely heading up tomorrow morning, leaving at 0900. Will there even be a place to sit and eat lunch? Sounds like it's going to be packed! :scooter:
A group of us are leaving from the Cimarron Inn here in Klamath Falls. Headed for Crater Lake and then into LaPine. Maybe we'll see you along the way. :)

Wish I had seen this sooner. I'll be on the road right behind you.
It's only been posted since May. :eek: If you leave now you can still make it for the BBQ :) It's only 6 hours from Seattle.
As in, I've already signed up, but if I'd known they were leaving from Cashmere, I would have left my house sooner and tagged along.

Just made it to La Pine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had an awesome time today! I'm glad I found this group and the great folks who contribute to it. I heard that it's been a long time since there was a PNW run, and I certainly hope that's not the case from here forward!

Kevin - InkHogNeato

Had a good time this weekend riding and meeting people on the forum. Glad I was able to get out and join everyone. Thanks everyone for a good time!

Very damn sorry about your friend and neighbor. Sorry those assholes from Westborough exist.

Don't they have bail in Michigan?
Here in California this is illegal now.

California Governor Brown signed SB 661.

The law seeks to keep protesters at least 300 feet away from funerals, from one hour before the event to one hour after its conclusion.

In August, President Barack Obama signed a federal law similar to the new California state law. The state needed to adopt its own limits, according to backers, because the federal act applies only to national cemeteries.

This bill recognizes the sanctity of funerals by placing reasonable time, place and manner restrictions on disruptive protesters, bill author Lieu said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Home in Chula Vista California, after a 2400 mile ride. Thanks to Ray for Hosting a great event and the shuttle service to his ranch and back, Great day ride to Crater Lake and back. And a Fun riding up and back with Sir Richard, great time in Reno and Monterey on the way home

Steve "O"

Finally made it home this afternoon. Left Las Vegas at 0600 and rolled into Albuquerque at 3:40. Not a bad day. 3295 miles exactly on the odometer. Not a bad 6 days of riding.

... 3295 miles exactly on the odometer. Not a bad 6 days of riding.
Ya want a fucking medal or something?

hahahaha

(Bust said you couldn't keep up with him in the mountains.)
Mick, 'Zilla could not keep us with Bust in the sack either!

Glad I didn't room with Zilla.. Joe said he kept him awake the first 2 nights crying, poor kid was homesick.

I tried to help the lil' feler out by offering him the front position in the bathtub....

... 3295 miles exactly on the odometer. Not a bad 6 days of riding.
Ya want a fucking medal or something?

hahahaha

(Bust said you couldn't keep up with him in the mountains.)
Mick, 'Zilla could not keep us with Bust in the sack either!
Glad I didn't room with Zilla.. Joe said he kept him awake the first 2 nights crying, poor kid was homesick.

I tried to help the lil' feler out by offering him the front position in the bathtub....
You know Barry, in all of the years of motorcycle road trips with AJ, what always unnerves me the most is his drinking his morning coffee out of a two handled Pooh Bear sippy cup, you would think that Carrie could break him of that childish bullying habit!

23252sippycup_small2.jpg

I agree Don... His Barney bedtime attire was a bit disturbing, I mean the guy is 40! When is he going to outgrow this kinda shit? :blink:

I don't know how you deal with him an' scooter on the road. Greg in his Hello Kitty night clothes would have me drinking a fifth of scotch nightly in order to fall asleep.