OST in Bandera-Breakfast 12/10 @ 9a?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am putting this one on the calendar as a MUST DO! Y'all need to drop by the house in Lakehills too, see how the place is coming along. Maybe after b'fast. I have a Christmas party that evening so cant take a long ride.

Afraid I'll be out east in Huntsville that day. My wife is running (yes, on foot) 50 miles in one event. She's doing it to raise funds for a medical foundation. I think somethings not right in her head.

Ya'll have fun.

I think somethings not right in her head.
+1

That is why man made motorcycles.....so we don't have to run. :p

On the main subject, I will try and get that day off or maybe the weekend and stay the night in SA.

FJR Bandit

Sounds good, if I have my bike back by then. I'll try to get our newest (and only other La Grange Feejer) fast Larry Kay to make the ride on his new "05 even if I can't show up..

Tom

It's gonna be brisk me thinks....but I rode to work this am, on-bike thermometer showed 23 at the lowest, 33 at the highest. I love my BMW! Heated seat, heated grips, enough alternator to run them AND the heated vest! Found a wheel for the FJR if my bid gets it, complete with rotors and a tire. Need to get the Feejer on the road soon!

So will be at the OST next Sat at 8:30ish, hope to see some of y'all there.

Cold, miserable night tonight! Rode home from work with drizzle and temps dropping. By the time I got home, the rain was frozen on my windscreen/face shield, bike thermometer reading 28deg. No fun! Road was just starting to get a little squirmy. But Sat is supposed to be in 60s. I'll be there, probably ride the KLR just for grins. I'll need to pick up my FJR wheel in Pipe Creek on way back, think I can tie it on the Givi rack.

Whoohooo! Got the wheel! If'n I can get it mounted Fri night, I might just ride the FJR to Bandera for B'fast!

McRuss and Kyote I'll be there but closer to 9 than 830a. I'm testing the reserve on the TDM so I'll probably have to stop in Lakehills for gas on the way.

I broke out the heavy gear and but I 've picked a heck of a time to leave the two wheeled heater at home and ride a naked (almost) bike.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hooah! Wheel is mounted and bike is ready to go. I'll have a table saved though I doubt there'll be a big crowd. Serius riders only need apply.

Thanks for setting up the meet at OST. Not too cold at all, and the roads not too busy. Sander, I really enjoyed the ride back towards Hondo and Castroville, my first time on some of those roads.

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Kyote,

That's one of my favorite rides home I'm glad you liked it.

To all FJR's,

What looks good for a January date?