• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parting out wrecked 2009 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what is picture 6? Send me a link, as the sequence I have them sorted in might not be the same as how you're seeing them...

The rear brake master cylinder is gone still availiable along with the bracket and rear brake peddle. - let me know what you're looking for.

pix 6 still avail?

email returned on the headlight, pm returned on the ABS ring.

Last edited by a moderator:
pix 6 still avail?
This:

IMG_0546_zps0aa9f6d4.jpg

what is picture 6? Send me a link, as the sequence I have them sorted in might not be the same as how you're seeing them...
The rear brake master cylinder is gone still availiable along with the bracket and rear brake peddle. - let me know what you're looking for.

pix 6 still avail?

Looking for rear brake pedal, bushing, etc.. mine is simply worn out.. will buy complete assembly if needed..

IMG_0388_zps569fac4d.jpg

Do you have the saddle bag liners? If so how much? I bought a bike used and it didn't have liners..

Ok, it's all here - if you send me part numbers or reference number(s) from a parts schematic, we can work out a price.

https://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycles/2009-yamaha-fjr1300a-fjr13ayb/o/m144756#sch599707

pix 6 still avail?

Looking for rear brake pedal, bushing, etc.. mine is simply worn out.. will buy complete assembly if needed..

IMG_0388_zps569fac4d.jpg

If you still have your seats and the pan parts are there and undamaged i would be interested. I would get them recovered so i am not worried about the foam / leather

Short answer - No.

Little more detail - the bike had Sargent seats on it. My OE seats were sold in '09 and replaced with the Sargent. The seats came through the crash fine, and were installed on the new (to me) '09. The OE seats from this '09 were sold in November or so.

Just a note to those just coming across this thread. Keep in mind that the bike was crashed in October 2012, and the part out started in December 2012, many of the common "hot items" are gone. I so still have a pallet with boxes full of parts, so no harm in asking if I still have something.

This photobucket album is the latest phono inventory of what I do have left.

https://s147.photobucket.com/user/waynereeves/slideshow/2009%20part%20out/Misc%202009%20parts

Thanks,

Wayne

If you still have your seats and the pan parts are there and undamaged i would be interested. I would get them recovered so i am not worried about the foam / leather

Ok, it's all here - if you send me part numbers or reference number(s) from a parts schematic, we can work out a price.

https://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycles/2009-yamaha-fjr1300a-fjr13ayb/o/m144756#sch599707

pix 6 still avail?

IMG_0388_zps569fac4d.jpg
PM on the way Wayne.

Extrememarine, by any chance, do you have one of these? It's not in the photos but I thought it can't hurt to ask.

Untitled.jpg

I might - have to dig through boxes. But I am pretty sure the wire loops are cut from installing the Helibar top clamp. Are you interested in it even if those wire loops are cut?

Don - got you pm - digging that piece out and I'll get back to you shortly.

Thanks - Wayne.

Extrememarine, by any chance, do you have one of these? It's not in the photos but I thought it can't hurt to ask.
Untitled.jpg

Bump for update.

29 September 2013. I took pictures of what is left in the boxes from my part-out. If it's in the album, it was in the garage today. PM or email me is you see something you need.

Photobucket album:

Here is a list of the parts:

Front Brake reservoir
Coolant overflow tank
Throttle cables
Themostate housing
Coolant pipe and sensor
OEM Horns
Fuel Line, tank to fuel rail
Gas tank rear mount
seat adjustment - front
T-bar
OEM throttle tube
Rear Axle
Coolant overflow tank cap and hoses
Coolant hose
Kickstand return spring
Center stand spring
Rear ABS sensor ring
Light - license plate
Rear Brake light switch
O2 Sensor
Switch housing, right - run/stop, flasher
Rear brake master cylindar and reservoir
Lever, front brake
Lever, Clutch
Fair - chin center "V"
Left front turn signal
Fairing "B" panel
ECU - 2009 FJR
Instrument Cluster
Windshield retract mechanism
Windshield bracket and arms
Windshield bracket arms
Voltage regulator
Front axle /w spacer
rear brake arm
Pair system - covers, hoses.
Kickstand bracket and switch
Seat release cable
Ignition /w Key
Steering stem, lower triple tree
Front brake caliper set with hoses
ABS pump assembly
tail light assembly
Front inner fairing trim, right
Front inner fairing trim, left
Front inner fairing trim, upper (over radiator)
left adjustable side panel fairing
Tail light wiring sub-harness
OEM luggage rack
Fairing, left / right middle (under seat)
Givi universal adapter plate
Airbox, complete
Coil set, right
Coil set, Left (missing one spark plug boot)
Main wire harness