Pathetic

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scab

I got nothin' here...
Reaction score
The ONE day that the gloves are off, and these surrounding threads are what you ass-clowns come up with?

This is really pathetic. I struggle for the words to express my disdain.

Where are the words of the thought-Nazis, pseudo-intellectuals, zealots, propagandists, ego-maniacs, egocentrics, pessimists, optimists, clairvoyants, analysts, crack-heads, nepotists, necrophiliacs, haters, baiters, trolls, phishers, proctologists, hookers, and ho's?

Geez, no one has quit, cursed us all to hell, or even considered picking up their marbles. No banning, no time-outs, no hurt feelings...

We can do better. Quick, throw sand in your fellow forum-members mangina!

Now,

Fuck you all...

And the horse you rode in on.

I'm sitting back 8 feet from my monitor....with my hand outstretched....and pinching off your avatar's head.

It is very satisfying......

The ONE day that the gloves are off, and these surrounding threads are what you ass-clowns come up with?

Fuck you all...

Who the hell do you think you are? I spit in your general direction.

Fuck you all...

Here - you can have one of my tissues ......

Fuck you all...

That's more like it. I actually looked at my marbles. I didn't pick them up, but I looked at them.

Fuck you all...

That's more like it. I actually looked at my marbles. I didn't pick them up, but I looked at them.
Well at least now you know they're not lost!

Where are the words of the thought-Nazis, pseudo-intellectuals, zealots, propagandists, ego-maniacs, egocentrics, pessimists, optimists, clairvoyants, analysts, crack-heads, nepotists, necrophiliacs, haters, baiters, trolls, phishers, proctologists, hookers, and ho's?

Geez, no one has quit, cursed us all to hell, or even considered picking up their marbles. No banning, no time-outs, no hurt feelings...

We can do better. Quick, throw sand in your fellow forum-members mangina!

Now,

Fuck you all...

So your contribution is to simply bitch about it. You can fuck my horse too....

Hail Satan!