• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PCIII (Sold), Maxi View (Not available), Kevlar Gloves (Bump), Battery Tender (Sold).

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRMH Eagle

Reaction score
-Bump-

Cycleport-Motoport kevlar racing gloves

Large
Used for two years.
$65 shipped.
I'll try to post pics soon.

- No longer available.-
Maxi View blind spot mirrors.
These were installed on the bike and before I could ride it the adhesive came loose. You will need to provide your own adhesive.
$20 shipped.

SOLD - Power Commander III w/ usb.
Model 419410 - compatible with my 2007A.
Used on bike for 4 years. There is still a map loaded on it.
$200 shipped.

SOLD - Battery Tender Junior.
Used for 4 years.
$15 shipped.

Please post a response below with what you want. Then email me at [email protected] for paypal instructions. Due to my schedule I may not be able to ship for another week. Apologies ahead of time. Prices for shipping are for the lower 48.

Last edited by a moderator:
What size gloves do you normally wear? I don't know how the fit is on CyclePort gloves--as in, do they run small, large, or true to size?

And oh yeah, how much air flow do they give? Mostly a warm weather glove? Thx.

Last edited by a moderator:
What size gloves do you normally wear? I don't know how the fit is on CyclePort gloves--as in, do they run small, large, or true to size?

And oh yeah, how much air flow do they give? Mostly a warm weather glove? Thx.
I wear a large. Cycleport gloves come in std size of med, large, etc.

They have nice air flow and not good for cold weather. If you buy 'em I will give you 30 days to try 'em out for a full refund except for your shipping costs back to me. How does that sound?