Penguin's long awaited Sedona Trip

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great write up on your trip. It is also good to know that AZ. has some good riding and fun places to visit. :clapping:

NOw if I may, I would like to send you my information about my trip and have you write up my report. This way it will be interesting and much much more readable.

weekend rider :)

Nice write up. Definitely wish I had the FJR w/ us for the wedding, but even she said the red dust on a white dress wouldn't be very photogenic. Those roads are definitely fun though, nobody dared follow me, even though I was driving a cage. :yahoo:

Nice write up. Definitely wish I had the FJR w/ us for the wedding, but even she said the red dust on a white dress wouldn't be very photogenic. Those roads are definitely fun though, nobody dared follow me, even though I was driving a cage. :yahoo:
The white dress wouldn't have done well on the FJR, never mind the red dust. I wore a white, button down shirt for our Hummer tour, and came back with a red shirt.

The roads sure were fun. It's probably a good job that we had a pace car on all the cool roads. Who knows what trouble we'd have gotten into given free rein to go faster?

Jill

Great report, Jillybean!Makes a fellow want to go riding in the southwest.

Good place to ride, to hike or just hang out and gaze at the magnificent red rocks. As a photographer, you'd be in heaven there with the way the early morning light catches the rocks and makes them glow.

We're actually headed back there next week with a goal of doing some off-roading. As of right now, a lingering back injury is preventing me riding (and from doing most other things) but I'm hoping for the best.

Great to hear from you OM. Haven't see you around here in a while.