Penn-Run Group Ride/Meet Mem. Day Weekend 2016

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My confirmation said that the reservation must be cancelled by noon of the check in day to avoid charge

My confirmation said that the reservation must be cancelled by noon of the check in day to avoid charge
Wow Jon! You're taking a big risk booking with that bail out plan.
smile.png

Well, I had intended to go.... now looking at my calendar and it is pretty full with the tech days and other events...... I think I will have to pass on this one unless something frees up at the last minute.......

Just might try this ride
Fair warning. Joining a ride like this will probably motivate you to allocate funds to doing more rides like this. I popped my cherry on this ride last year. The roads are only outdone by the people you meet there.

And Ray, I'm with Jeff. I don't need a fork rebuild, but I'd it'll get you to Wellsboro....

You technoob's will likely show up at wnyfjr's tech day the following weekend....... I like cold Yeungling. I'll have to leave the root beer at home that weekend too...... jeez. Meanwhile, save me some couch space in case I can actually get to this one last minute...

Ok. Apparently I suck at this game. My main reason for picking Wellsboro was that the routes were already drawn up. I just checked last year's thread, and I the link to the routes doesn't work anymore. I'll send KJ a message to see if that can be re-activated or something.

On a semi related note.... Would it be possible to have a section on this forum for stored routes? I would think with the miles covered by the members here that we'd have a huge collection that would cover just about every area. But maybe that's the problem. Maybe it'd be too big?

Evidently there are no more economy rooms we stayed in last year. I found out there is a group called World Class Riders who has 4 more rooms left in a block, so I booked under that. $99.00 per night for the economy 2 double bed rooms where we stayed last year. Probably not making any friends in the World Class Riders group, but at least I'm booked. See you all there. BTW, who's coming at this point?