• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PILOT ROAD 2 Group (Self) Buy III

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Little brown truck just dropped off my new hoops. That envelope of swag has a couple of useful items in it too.

Thanks again Toe. I'll spoon these on in about a month.

I just received mine. I haven't kept up with the responses so I hope all those who spoke up paid. He seems like a really good guy who wants to continue a relationship with us. I needed a valve core tool. Cool. Thanks again.

Mine shipped today, PayPal funds cleared yesterday. Don't think he ships till funds arrive.

Thanks TC and thanks Jeff for the very prompt and professional customer service. Tracking tires as we speak.

LC

Hey Toe,

is there any inventory left? I am thinking about my next set of hoops and these are a bit pricy but the group buy price for these tires are about 90 bucks below what i see on the net.

I am looking for some reviews and not finding much (i thought Ashe did a pair). Nevertheless I did frin a review by Nicky Hayden. there's a lot on intersting science behind them check it out

Toe,

If there are any other drop-outs I would like to get a set. Pay pal is all set up and ready. PM will be fine. Hope I'm not to late for this one.

Thanks Toe for putting this together.

Ordered them monday night, even with all the flight cancellations, got them today. I was thinking another week at least. Now if it would only warm up.

Jeff is a great guy to work with. He put out extra effort to make this work for me. Thanks Jeff.

There MAY be a few sets still available.

PM me if seriously interested, and I'll get with Jeff Monday on inventory, then send payment instructions to the interested parties, first come, first served.

If you already got GB info and haven't paid yet, please do it this weekend (or don't do it at all), so we can offer the leftovers to those who will actually buy.

Jeff did say he could ship to all of North America, but provide an address for a shipping estimate with your interest message if you're in the Canada's.

Thanks Toe,

Received my confirmation and ups tracking #. Should hopefully see them Monday or Tuesday.

And also a [SIZE=24pt]big thanks [/SIZE]to the guys who procrastinated and allowed me to get a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.