PNW Spring Tech Meet #18 - May 13th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great thanks to Bryan and Marissa for hosting this event. Even more thanks from my side this time for all the hard and great work on my forks! Lot's of folks attended, nice to see new faces, even nicer to see again the not so new ones
smile.png

20170513_095247_zpsv8g6dps9.jpg

20170513_095302_zpsghnkwolw.jpg

0ea46d90-e6e1-4a8b-87bf-a9d3be6bdb90_zpsoayvsfqn.jpg

20170513_095313_zpsv8uqmsph.jpg

It was a great day. Bryan and Marissa, as always, you are amazing! Thank you so very much for everything that you both do. We know that there is so much more that you do for the Tech Days that people don't see or even realize. And thank you Bryan for teaching more about the forks and sharing with me and others your knowledge on suspension.

Thanks Bryan and Marissa that's a pretty awesome thing you have going on. I regret not having a chance to meet everyone but was glad I made the effort to get out. I was not feeling well and the next day I woke up sweating with a sore throat and headache.

I too wanted to extend my thanks to you both. Not only did you allow us into your garage, trust us with your tools and equipment and lend us your skills and knowledge, you also went above and beyond to make us all feel welcome with all the food and drink your prepared. Thank you.

20170513_120224_zpskjzmv5us.jpg

20170513_123450_zpsembmfkrm.jpg

Dang, Sorry to have missed this one...i was moving and now reside in the beautiful non metropolis of North Bend...I will make the fall gig for sure...Thanks for the pics George and others...still tickin', still kickin', still frickin'...as always, Bryan and Marissa set the bar for these tribal huddles ! Keep the shiny sides up, Y'all !

Bobby

Even though I was not there, I am sure it was a great day for everyone. Hope to see everyone next time. Thank you for hosting the tech meet Bryan and Marissa :)