Poll: SW-FOG 2012 duration

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The votes are in!

SW-FOG 2012 will be held from July 19-22. The only thing that remains is to double check with the motel(s) to ensure they will have availability (I've already contacted both of them, waiting to hear back), and make a final decision on which motel to choose!

I'll be creating a new "official" thread once I get this final confirmation, and of course will update the website as well.

Great! We just registered!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: B

Bambi and I will probably take the week and show up on Wednesday or so.

Website looks pretty cool!

Yes, I can help with the tee-shirts if HRZ doesn't already have an inside line on it (I can help with SpellCheck :lol: :lol: ). Just need the logo..

WooHoo...Everybody mark this day on your calendar. I FINALLY GOT SOMETHING I WANTED!! I guess this year, I wont be able to bitch and moan...So, I'll just drink to excess and keep Don up all night!!

Actually, I really do think those dates rock. Colorado in July is frigging awesome. We'll get registered soon.

See you in July boys and girls.

Great! We just registered!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: B

Bambi and I will probably take the week and show up on Wednesday or so.

Website looks pretty cool!

Yes, I can help with the tee-shirts if HRZ doesn't already have an inside line on it (I can help with SpellCheck :lol: :lol: ). Just need the logo..
woohoo! It'll be great to see you again!

You and HRZ may both be off the hook for the shirts though. In the SW-FOG 2012 icon/avatar contest thread, Lee mentioned that cafepress.com could be a good solution. If it's as easy as he says it is, and if my minimal research so far holds true that it doesn't require any upfront money, we may go that route. It would solve all the associated logistical issues too with regards to finances and delivery.

Colorado in July is frigging awesome.

Yeah, and Kansas getting to Colorado in July is awesome too. ;)

I initially thought I would pass on this rally since I had already booked the MSTA rally in Avon in June, but it looks like both will be doable if finances work out.

I should know in a couple of weeks.

The only thing better than 1 Colorado trip this summer would be 2.

If you are coming to Colorado for SW-FOG 2012: You absolutely must work riding State Route 92 through the Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park into your moto riding plans!

What helmet cam is that? I like the resolution and color.

Last edited by a moderator: