posting

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for showing me the light. :blink:
Only testicle threads for now on for everybody...no off topic stuff or human interest...ya see? :vinsent: :vinsent:
Poor dude, gots a one track mind :guitar:

Hit the yella pages under Health Professionals, er something along that line.

:jester:

Postum.gif

It's quite simple, really. Just plain science.
..actually...I tried a query of post count displayed (meaning those ones more on FJR topic...and not at least far off-topic) vs. the actual number of posts in the database. Our resident postwhore is 88%. It means for every 10 posts TWN spews.....9 posts are in areas likelike FJR specific and 1 in NEPRT. Pretty good actually.

Me being more anal....I'm about 95%.

The thread-starter is at 84% and probably above the mean.

....and a few who shall remain nameless are more like 65% and 50%.
And by posting only in NEPRT, I'm attempting to drag the mean and median down to make others feel good about themselves. :rolleyes:

And by posting only in NEPRT, I'm attempting to drag the mean and median down to make others feel good about themselves. :rolleyes:
Well, actually, posting in NEPRT doesn't increment your post count. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, actually, posting in NEPRT doesn't increment your post count. :p
Geezer bees absotively kee-rect! Thems postin' onta thuh forum en thes hyar partikuloor heading orta knott hep yer tallee. En udder werds, et ain't a-countin', et's jist typin' en playin'.

Iffin yer gunna mek yer seff go all postal en rays yer count, yewer gunna haff tuh doit onta summa them uther headings, lyke FJR spee-cific er Teck-nickle er sumpin'.

Not all of us can be the testicle meat (did I spell that right?)...some of us are the Marshmellow Fluff. I like going on rides and riffing on my friends that I've met on this board...
the variety of characters on this board give it the spice that it needs.

'Course, that's just me. :)
Fixed yer misspell wheaton. ;)

:jester:

edit; now ya got me wonderin' where or rather if I fit in here???
Yeah, but you forgot to correct the Fluff part. It's Marshmallow. ;)
I'm confused. Is it bnj or twn that's a fluffer?

It's quite simple, really. Just plain science.
You didn't try the elaborate MySQL query I did that would have figured out an index of all members post count vs. their penis length and girth. If it had not been for my lack of skill and an ugly error....I think I could have kept a graduate student busy for a doctoral thesis.

..actually...I tried a query of post count displayed (meaning those ones more on FJR topic...and not at least far off-topic) vs. the actual number of posts in the database. Our resident postwhore is 88%. It means for every 10 posts TWN spews.....9 posts are in areas likelike FJR specific and 1 in NEPRT. Pretty good actually.

Me being more anal....I'm about 95%.

The thread-starter is at 84% and probably above the mean.

....and a few who shall remain nameless are more like 65% and 50%.

hmmmmm reckon that puts me around the 1% group :blink: :(

And you are right about the PPD. I'm at 9.6 and change. Perhaps, I might spend oh, I don't know, maybe 10 minutes a day making those posts, but I forget that I know how to read, remember and comprehend, as well as type using more than just a non-opposable thumb - in stark (and shocking) contrast to some here.

Maybe you could teach MadMike how to type. Or at least chip in on buying "hooked on phonics"? ;)

BrianRegan-Gabe-HookedOnPhonics-YouToo.jpg

bluedevil...some of these guys are just post whores...they really don`t contribute a great volume of value...just posts. I don`t understand it either. Maybe they live their lives vicariously thru this forum. Scary huh! :blink:

bluedevil...some of these guys are just post whores...they really don`t contribute a great volume of value...just posts. I don`t understand it either. Maybe they live their lives vicariously thru this forum. Scary huh! :blink:
:guiltysmiley: "raises hand"

:p

...then there are those that are so concerned about the purity of the internet that they make meaningless posts about how meaningless other poster's posts are.

Once again,

This post is worthless without pictures <_<

...then there are those that are so concerned about the purity of the internet that they make meaningless posts about how meaningless other poster's posts are.
Note to self: Wheaty gets extra beers at NAFO.

Note to self: Wheaty gets extra beers at NAFO.
I win!! YESSSSS!! :yahoo:

:)