power commander programmer

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edjo69

Reaction score
I would love to borrow a pgprog (power commander part number), to update the firm ware in my PC3 USB which is 1.0.0.18. I only need it once so I would prefer not to have to buy it. I will of course cover shipping and if anything happens replace it. Thanx allot. Ed

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered the pcprog box. I checked about the firmware changes and Dyno jet said nothing has changed for FJR's regarding firmware, unless I want to use and LCD module or ignition module etc....Which I don't. But I wanted to have the box around in case something comes up and I need to update the firmware. Anyway, if anyone needs to borrow it let me know. Thanx, Ed

Nice offer, good to know you have one.

Just out of curiosity... Did DynoJet folks offer you the option of sending in your PC-III and having them re-program the firmware for free? That's what I did with my first PC-III and old firmware. I couldn't justify spending the $$$ for the programmer. UPS was much cheaper.

Nice offer, good to know you have one.

Just out of curiosity... Did DynoJet folks offer you the option of sending in your PC-III and having them re-program the firmware for free? That's what I did with my first PC-III and old firmware. I couldn't justify spending the $$$ for the programmer. UPS was much cheaper.
They did not offer it, but I also did not ask. I just decided to save myself the hassle of taking it out and shipping it, plus I have a lot of friends with power commanders so I figured it might be handy to have around.