Presenting Duke's Succesor, Duchess!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent Mark
punk.gif
.. some good RR's to come soon we hope.
smile.png

Here's the pup enjoying the morning sun on her new back porch & yard. Yesterday she seemed kind of bewildered as if I wish this new home was real, but he'll probably take me back to the pound tomorrow. Today she was like this is real! I bought her a squeaky toy, and my god she wanted to play for hours! (don't think anyone ever really played with her) And Alpo for dinner! She was like I died & went to heaven!
laugh.png

9499610804_c5814cf4cc.jpg

Mark, I had been wondering if you were going to find a replacement for that wonderful guy Duke. So glad you decided to do it and looks like a wonderful replacement she is. Many great trips in the future.

Hope to meet the girl soon.

Jer

What great news Mark! I'm glad that you picked up a new riding buddy. I'm sure that he has found a great home for the rest of his life.....to think what might have been.

Here's the pup enjoying the morning sun on her new back porch & yard. Yesterday she seemed kind of bewildered as if I wish this new home was real, but he'll probably take me back to the pound tomorrow. Today she was like this is real! I bought her a squeaky toy, and my god she wanted to play for hours! (don't think anyone ever really played with her) And Alpo for dinner! She was like I died & went to heaven!
laugh.png
9499610804_c5814cf4cc.jpg
Those squeaky toys are the best. My daughter's anklebiters love them; I've lost count of the number I've bought for them.

It was a pleasure to have met Duke, I hope to meet Duchess sometime. Like my bumper sticker says "Your right, the world does revlove around my dog" I'm a dog person.

Don't wanna pee on her parade.. But, She looks a lot like that dink Zilla!

She's waaaaay better looking than him.
Hellzyeah!!! Why you wanna go insultin' Duchess like that, ya pigdik???

She's waaaaay better looking than him.
Hellzyeah!!! Why you wanna go insultin' Duchess like that, ya pigdik???

Congratulations. Glad to know there are great people like you out there giving pets a second chance. You scored a real sweetie. It was awesome to meet Duke. Looking forward to meeting Duchess.

Enjoy.

Looks like Duchess is taking to riding quite well, she has a look saying enough of this training stuff, lets roll..
bike.gif