Race track circuit near Mont Tremblant

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nosecone

Reaction score
Hey BugR, I was looking at Google's Satellite imagining of the area around Mont Tremblant. There

appears to be a race track circuit about a mile SE of the resort complex. What's the scoop? FJR

races at this year's CFR ? :yahoo:

John

It looks like a great circuit from the air.

BTW... nice greetings youse Canadians are sending us down here in the Southsweat. It's been snowing

continuously for the past 24 hours in the DFW area. Looks like an all time 24 hour snowfall record for

this area.

John
That is a great track, it used to host the Canadian F1 grand prix before they built the track in Montreal.

the hotel for CFR is on the hill overlooking it.

FYI

The snowmobilers up here are crying about the lack of snow, go figure.

Chris

Was there about 4 years ago... Great track. A few blind turns, in particular the left just after the bridge/overpass. I'd probably say its my 2nd favorite track behind VIR North.. I ride with a few guys that also go to Calabogie and Mosport... On the Mt Tremblant trip we also went to Shannonville, ONT later in the week and that track was horrible.

I'd love to go back up there some day, but I have issues to rectify with the canadian authorities ;)