Radman has passed away

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Radman, your humor and knowledge helped make this a fun place to hang out. See Ya on the other side.

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Funny how a basically solitary sport can make such personal connections.

Never met Radman but still feel the loss. I've only been around here for a few years but my impression is David played his hand well.

When I saw her post today, I had to read it a couple of times before it sank in. I donno why, but it just shocked me. Dave was a genuinely cool guy, and was always very decent to me, and was hella smart. Those that saw his restored Suzuki knew he was talented too.

It was in a PM conversation about that bike when he told me about his problems with diabetes. I was hoping he had been able to get a better grasp on it, but sometimes it just doesn't work out.

I truly hope that before he passed, he knew he would be missed!!

R.I.P. Dave! I'm sorry you had to go!

Got a PM that asked me to pass it along. RIP, Radman.

Radman passed away; please notify!
No more pain.

Born: 06/01/52

Died: 06/30/14

Rest In Peace, Sweetheart.

Kathy

aka MrsRadman
Found another thread that was also posted, so am merging them for obvious reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP, Fellow ManBoob contestant, And winner at WFO-5!

I know he lived life to the best he could.

I was lucky enough to purchase a Yamaha Top Box from him that he won at a CFO event years ago for a great deal. So, In essence, I have a piece of him riding with me. :)

Such sad news.

Rest peacefully, my friend. I'll never forget the great rides, fine eats, and valuable garage time.

Truly one-of-a-kind.

You will be missed Rad - you brought a lot of knowledge to this forum - and I'll never forget you parading around in your tiara and boa in Reno.

RIP

My condolences to you and your family, Kathy. I'm another one who knew Dave only through this community of folks who loved the bike, but we really do feel like we begin to know each other. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Condolences. Stunning that one of the last things he did was post here on 6/29 @ 10:05PM, then passed on on 6/30. RIP Glad I got to PM with you.

Sorry for the loss. You could always count on Radmans humor and knowledge. Never met him, but I loved to read his post.

RIP

Dave

Sad news. Condolences to Dave's family and loved ones. Radman has always been an important part of this community and always will be.

"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal." - Albert Pike

My thoughts and prayers are with the family. We are all brothers and sisters as we dance down life's highways.

Status
Not open for further replies.