Rats!!!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donaldb

Reaction score
It's been a couple years since my last air filter change. In prep for NAFO trip, I figured it's about time. So off to local stealership to pick up a new one, then home to tinker w/the toy. And what to my wondering eyes did appear but........

IMGP2458.jpg

Rats!!!!!!!! :angry:

If you happen to be like me......and haven't ck'd in a while..suggest you do so.

Do the Wicked Webby air box destruction mod so they can get in there a little easier! ;)

JW

Jwilly,

Hahahahahaha!! Nice one! A for effort, However...

Actually... My mods seal off the openings of the air box on both sides with KnN flat filters..... Unlike the stock setup that has the "mice" hole!

HAhahahahahaha... Better power and greater varmit protection!! What a great setup!!!

:lol: :D :lol:

WW

As a side note, add this check to all your mechanical rides. I found the same mess Sunday, under the air filter for my Jeep. As our cages sit idly waiting for the scooter season to end, they make for an inviting relocation address for the evicted rats.

Jwilly,
Hahahahahaha!! Nice one! A for effort, However...

Actually... My mods seal off the openings of the air box on both sides with KnN flat filters..... Unlike the stock setup that has the "mice" hole!

HAhahahahahaha... Better power and greater varmit protection!! What a great setup!!!

:lol: :D :lol:

WW
Just busting yer ballz man!! I know you don't like mice in yer box! :p

JW

JW,

I don't mind them stopping by for a spell...

Just wish they would clean up after their done smokin and jokin!

B)

WW