Registration For NAFO 2010 Is Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I am in at #70 and the wife at #71. Need a few more to hit the 100 mark!

Last edited by a moderator:
By the time we get to NAFO we'll be dying for some Canadian beer.! Steve and I are taking the long way down.
Your asking Sharon (aka: BeerSniper) for Cdn beer? Man, talk about the fox guarding the chicken coop!

Good to see more names, some familiar and some not, added to the list!

I wonder if anyone is going to get "altitude sickness" at this rally. (Didn't hear of that affliction hitting anyone at WFO, but those left-coast-wussies were all in bed at 9:00 - the parking lot was empty!!)

By the time we get to NAFO we'll be dying for some Canadian beer.! Steve and I are taking the long way down.
Your asking Sharon (aka: BeerSniper) for Cdn beer? Man, talk about the perv guarding the sheep pasture!
Fixed.

Ya can't get "altitude" sickness when you go ta bed that early now can ya...

Sure wish I could show them Eastern folks how to catch it but...

Sometimes shit just don't happen.

Get drunk an wreck shit Andy

:jester:

Ya can't get "altitude" sickness when you go ta bed that early now can ya... Sure wish I could show them Eastern folks how to catch it but...
Oh, quit yer snot-nosed drivel whining, sign up, and get yer dark-side ass down to Knoxville. Otherwise Sooze and I will come up to Owosso and she'll kick your ass. Again.

Ya can't get "altitude" sickness when you go ta bed that early now can ya... Sure wish I could show them Eastern folks how to catch it but...

Sometimes shit just don't happen.

Get drunk an wreck shit Andy

:jester:
When you wake up you're already drunk and wrecked shit you fuker!! :bye2: :bye2: :fuck: :fuck: :asshat2: :bleh: :bleh:

This years rally doesnt seem to be bringing the number of riders this year. Wonder why?
a bunch of people balked at the registration fee, which we could lower if more riders would sign up.

the rest is a soap opera of politics and little-boy war games.

you're still gonna be there, right?

Add another Florida. My wife & I just registered. Looking forward to another NAFO and those great roads!!! :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that I have registered three times. Should only be one.

The link to pay-pay is not working (At least for me its not)Every time I click on it I get registered again and again etc.

I went to pay-pal directly and made payment. problem solved.

It seems that I have registered three times. Should only be one.The link to pay-pay is not working (At least for me its not)Every time I click on it I get registered again and again etc.

I went to pay-pal directly and made payment. problem solved.

No prob! We will get it fixed.