Riddle from the 50's

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Plain Dave

Just Plain Dave
Reaction score
I have in my possession two coins minted in San Francisco in 1943. They total fifty five cents. One of them is not a nickel. What are they?

...seriously though,

A nickel and a 50 cent piece. The 50 cent piece is not a nickel.

What is at the beginning of eternity, the end of time, the beginning of every end, and the end of every place ?

Sorry JPD. Didn't want to start new threads for riddles.

If you get the 2nd one,

50's riddle #3.

You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat ?

What is at the beginning of eternity, the end of time, the beginning of every end, and the end of every place ?
Does it also occur in the middle of September, late in October, and early in February?

Sorry JPD.  Didn't want to start new threads for riddles.If you get the 2nd one,

50's riddle #3.

You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat ?
Throwing away the outside stumps me. I would say corn, but you use the outside to wrap Hill Country road kill tamales in.

wolf.jpg

but you're nodody's fool, are you?
I can be.

1. What is 'Tiger' Woods' first name ?

2. Which 60s rock group recorded, "Lighter Shade of Pale" ?

3. Which insect accurately indicates air temperature ?

4. In which country would one find 8 of the world's 10 highest mountains ?

but you're nodody's fool, are you?
I can be.

1. What is 'Tiger' Woods' first name ?

2. Which 60s rock group recorded, "Lighter Shade of Pale" ?

3. Which insect accurately indicates air temperature ?

4. In which country would one find 8 of the world's 10 highest mountains ?
1. Nike

2. Procul Harem

3. Cricket.

4. Nepal?

Edit-didn't see Centerlines post. Eldrick? No shit? Man, no wonder he grabbed the kitty handle.

Last edited by a moderator: