Ride West BMW Parts & Apparel Swap / Saturday May 3rd

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niehart

Pie Smuggler
Reaction score

Find that special part, accessory or great set of riding gear you need!

Sellers: Bring in your used parts, gear and accessories NOW and prepare to make some cash! We accept check-ins until the 2nd of May. Due to our busy day, we cannot accept items the day of the swap. If you would like to sell at this event, Ride West will charge a 20% consignment fee, but only for the items sold. If you prefer store credit, pay only a 10% consignment fee... which pays for advertising and overhead. For items that do not sell, you'll be able to pick them up a week after the swap. You only pay a fee on items that sell.

The event starts when the doors open at 9 a.m. and will end once we close at 5 p.m. Don't forget to check out the parts department for other great parts and apparel closeouts. Also, delicious food provided by Lil' Mamas will be available for purchase so make sure you bring an empty stomach!

Questions? Call (206) 527-5511 and ask for Parts.

Must be something I need...
coolsmiley02.gif

--G

Yes, George. You need to buy my motorcycle trailer so I can fit the KTM inside the garage.

Missed all you bums today! Saw speedy and as mentioned, he picked up full set of gear for Mrs. speedy. Niehart and I scored a few items and saved a couple hundred $$$ over retail. Not too bad a day...

Yes, George. You need to buy my motorcycle trailer so I can fit the KTM inside the garage.
I'd prefer we leave the trailer in YOUR garage and put the KTM in mine...promise I'll keep the tires scrubbed in and battery charged!
coolsmiley02.gif

--G