RideGear.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drew231506

0 Posts Per Day
Reaction score
Well I don't have much time to post up but I wanted to get it on here before someone makes the same mistake I did. I purchased a back protector and armored riding shorts from this vendor (RideGear.com). Did not get an email saying they had shipped after 4 days, I sent in a follow up email asking them to let me know when they would ship. 4 more days, no response. I called...classic sit on hold for 5 mins then a message comes on and hangs up on you! Finally after days of trying to get through i get a real person, told me id get a refund. Hasn't happened yet.

Worst part is my track day is tomorrow and I have no back protector or shorts!! Pisses me off...they better hope I don't crash tomorrow.

Anyway...don't do business with them. Oh yea and I checked bizrate.com and saw I wasn't the only one. I think i'll check that more often.

-Drew

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have a negative Ridegear report. I ordered 2 pair of Firstgear Hiprotec armor in sizes large & med. for a leather first gear jacket I have. Mediums came in...no large. and NO indication if it was a miss ship or if they are on back order. No answer when I called and no resoponse so far to my email.

I have been trying for 2 months to get a refund from them,because they could not ship a tank bag.

Had to turn over to my credit card company.

Not a good choice to do business with.

pat

I had my worst experiance ever with them..

They shipped my package from them back to them and never to me

Too many times on hole for up to 20 minutes at a time.

Allways promised call backs but never happened.

Was told it was reshipped several times but never was.

My email was never answered.

Finally I canceled my order and got a refund that only took a few days.. the only thing they did right.

I don't know how they stay in business or if there really is a business. I ordered a pair of gloves and the emails are prompt and promise quick shipping and prompt replies but they don't reply to emails or answer their phones. I cancelled my order and notified my credit card company who said they would take care of it and not to worry.