Rider down - Frushlorton - on the way home from EOM 2015

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a great talk with Steve and Tammy yesterday morning. It was just the three of us and we shared family stories. Amazing how much we have in common. Steve looked good in his real clothes. Those hospital gowns scare me. Fortunately, he never had to get up while I was there while wearing one!

Glad to see you posting Steve.

The latest update from Stephanie suggests we need to let Steve get some rest. The post is concerning because fever in a hospital can be a very bad thing, and I hope this clears up quickly.

Steve, wishing you the best and fast recovery, but take it from me, you can't push too hard. Give healing time to occur.

Very TiredBy Stephanie Myers

2 hours agoDad is very tired, he is very worn out and really needs to get rest. He always strives to be the best he can be, and in this case he is pushing himself too much. All last night he had fevers (which is definitely not normal for dad, he normal runs at a pretty low temp). The fevers are really concerning to mom, because she knows it is unusual. Throughout last night dad was also very confused, and the nurses assured mom that it was probably the meds and he is still progressing, but he definitely needs more rest.

As much as he is loving all the visits and seeing everyone, he really needs to visits to slow down for a bit so that he is able to get the rest that he needs. We will continue with all the updates though! I even have a lot of pictures to post on here as well.

Last night dad was able to eat a little more (thanks to the wonderful home-cooked german food that was brought in! And then followed by the hot apple pie that was handmade!)

My dad really has some wonderful friends and family. He is such an amazing guy, and I couldn't be more proud to call him my dad. Thank you so much for every prayer, visit, and encouraging word, it means so much to us.
Picture to the right (even though dad has a fever and is exhausted, he won't let that get him down....he's got apple pie!)
560e8105f020654437557644.jpg

Thank you so very much for this loving photo Tyler, I just know that Flushlorton - Steve is going to recover just fine!

Week after my brutal crash I knew I was going to make it, when I was able to resume having phone sex with 'Zilla!

Dang, it's great to see Steve posting on his own!! Good job man!!
I'm glad you're feeling better. It's small steps most times, but you'll get there. It's great to see you have so much family. Please keep keeping us updated!!

HRZ
Beemerdons phone must have run out of battery giving 'Zilla a few minutes to post.
smile.png

^^^^^^^...Definitely like this, you are a good man mi Amigo Roberto...^^^^^^^
Totally agree! Don't think I can ever call you F You Bob again....lol A thousand likes!
Let's not get carried away here... I mean, cmon, it's BOB.
Love you too Ken!
Time for a LYB sticker. Get to work Joe. Great job Bob with all your help to Steve and his family. Well done my friend.

Jeff

FJR family,

I am home and working on getting better. Just spoke to the shop with the bike and there is no rush to move it. Will determine whether to go through the insurance company or a lawyer on Monday.

Thanks to all who have been helping and offering thoughts and prayers. The support has been enormous and timely. In fact, my late-night "discussion" with Tyler concerning ensuring I had time to myself, came just as 9 family members showed up to see the injured monkey.

On the way home looked at the wreck site, looks like the other cage was pulling out of a turn-in apron for a sediment pond. There was no way I could see her on approach.

Take care, more updates as they are available. BTW, TYB (Thank You Bob) for wall the hard work and friendship.

Frushlorton

Steve

Good news Steve! I'm sure you'll be so much more comfortable in your own home. Plenty of time to plan for next year's EOM and share the story with everyone. Although by now, you're probably sick of repeating it. Lots of healing thoughts sent your way.