Road to Batopilas in Mexico's Copper Canyon is Paved!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just curious if it's 2 lanes wide all the way down.

I don't see how it could be without major blasting and fill.

Boy that will be a ride!

Somebody'll need to open a tire and brake shop nearby.
Mi Compadre Señor Russ, tus Papa Chuy Viejo is always looking for a new business venture! The old copper foundry - processing plant on the banks of Rio Batopilas is available to us, we could set ourselves up as Goober y Zonie's Tire and Brake. Might even open up a franchise in Choix, or El Divisadero; es Verdad, con mucho gusto! Mas Caminos y mas Amigos, Suerte!
Add a Tim Horton's franchise to the brake and tire shop and you got a sure winner!!!

Boy that will be a ride!

Somebody'll need to open a tire and brake shop nearby.
Mi Compadre Señor Russ, tus Papa Chuy Viejo is always looking for a new business venture! The old copper foundry - processing plant on the banks of Rio Batopilas is available to us, we could set ourselves up as Goober y Zonie's Tire and Brake. Might even open up a franchise in Choix, or El Divisadero; es Verdad, con mucho gusto! Mas Caminos y mas Amigos, Suerte!
Add a Tim Horton's franchise to the brake and tire shop and you got a sure winner!!!
You know Russ yamafitter is right on this, eh! Billy Fitz, Goober y Zonies Tire-Brake-Donuts; eh, ese! JSNS!

GoobZoneEh

I like it....
You're a genius rushes, I love GoobZoneEh! It's perfect, combines Arkansas with Arizona and adds Canuckistan eh! You are the best mechanic so you will handle the tires and brakes. I like to cook so I will handle the donuts, coffee and Tortas ese! yamafitter - Billy Fitz will be at the cash register cutting garlic kielbasa farts and performing 'O Canada' with Molson beer belches! JSNS! Here Russ, got a pic of the Canuck bending over and farting in Urique, Mexico:

100_0239.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yamafitter - Billy Fitz will be at the cash register cutting garlic kielbasa farts and performing 'O Canada' with Molson beer belches! JSNS! Here Russ, got a pic of the Canuck bending over and farting in Urique, Mexico:

100_0239.jpg
I fart in your general direction you Irish drunk.

kyle-farting-smiley-emoticon.gif