• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rotella T6 great deal

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbjamn

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
If you live anywhere near a Blains Farm and Fleet, they have Rotella T6 on sale for $20.49 a gallon. Shell is running a rebate on all your Rotella of $7 per gallon. Net is $13.49 before tax, title, etc

Just a heads up

Perhaps not as convenient but I have found that buying it in the 5 gallon pails is quite a bit cheaper than in jugs although the price in the previous post is great.

Here's the rebate offer, boy that looks good.

Offer period is January 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018.

ONLINE REBATE OFFER
To receive your rebate by mail, purchase one or more of the following qualifying Shell ROTELLA® heavy duty diesel engine oils at any participating retailer:

1 - gallon bottle of Shell ROTELLA® T5 Synthetic Blend Technology or Shell ROTELLA® T5 Ultra 10W-30 Synthetic Blend Technology heavy-duty diesel engine oil and earn $5 -OR

1 - gallon bottle of Shell ROTELLA® T6 Full Synthetic or Shell ROTELLA® T6 Multi-Vehicle 5W-30 Full Synthetic heavy-duty diesel engine oil and earn $7 -OR

2.5 - gallon bottle of Shell ROTELLA® T5 Synthetic Blend Technology heavy-duty diesel engine oil and earn $12.50 -OR

2.5 - gallon bottle of Shell ROTELLA® T6 Full Synthetic heavy-duty diesel engine oil and earn $17.50 -OR

5 - gallon pail of Shell ROTELLA® T6 Full Synthetic heavy-duty diesel engine oil and earn $35 -OR

I've joined the rest of you Rotella T6 users here, though I've usually just kept an eye open in my Canuck stores through the year for those times when someone's discounting it.

Even taking the country : country money exchange and the differences between our litres / U.S. quarts into consideration, always seems these deals are out of reach for us...

cryingsmiley.gif
ohwell.gif

I've joined the rest of you Rotella T6 users here, though I've usually just kept an eye open in my Canuck stores through the year for those times when someone's discounting it.
Even taking the country : country money exchange and the differences between our litres / U.S. quarts into consideration, always seems these deals are out of reach for us...

:cryingsmiley: :eek:hwell:
A week or two ago, I bought an 18.9 litre pail on sale 25% off at Canadian Tire. $35 Shell rebate on line submission too. Not as good a deal as the original post but still pretty good. Four and three quarters oil changes... less convenient than individual jugs.

Looks like the best deal near me is at Rural King, so if you're in need of this maybe check if there's one near you. They have the 2.5 gallon jug for $49.99, which is equivalent to $20 for a 1-gallon.

Once I do my bikes' oil changes today, I'll exhaust my current supply. So, I'll stock up for next time. Thanks for bringing the rebate to my attention!