route 66 coast to coast and back ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I leave in one day. I wanted to share something with everyone. One of my sponsors (Chase Harper) is giving me something to pass along to others. It is a huge discount on tank bags and other items. I can't advertise here what it is but it is a huge discount. They have some awesome tank bags with lifetime warranty.

If you need a bag please look at there site and contact me. Again a great discount. I get nothing out of it. I will be on the road for 3 weeks so I will not be on here. Please e mail me if interested. If anybody wants to follow us www.route66on2wheels.com or facebook route sixtysix

We made it! 7503 miles in 19 days. Average over 400 miles a day. FJR's did great. Most of site and facebook are updated. Route sixysix facebook and www.route66on2wheels.com check out the pictures.

Chase Harper (tank bags and more) is offering people 50% off to anybody I met on trip. E mail me and I'll give you details on how you can get it.. [email protected]

RFH isn't around to recommend it, but he's done so before and I took his recommendation and stayed at the Blue Swallow in Tucumcari. Definitely a good stopping point for a fully restored to all it's neon glory classic Route 66 hotel with amazing people who run the place.

We made it! 7503 miles in 19 days. Average over 400 miles a day. FJR's did great. Most of site and facebook are updated. Route sixysix facebook and www.route66on2wheels.com check out the pictures.
Link copied/pasted and will be checking your photo's as time allows.

Congrats on the ride/trip completion
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator: