• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Russell Day Long Group Buy - Fall 2010

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Paul:

I'm number 102!!

I wonder if Russell would increase their number for us few stragglers?

Thanks again...I really appreciate your effort!

I just found out about this group buy and hope I'm not too late. Email sent to you earlier tonight. Thanks for setting this up. I've been waiting for a few months on this seat!

This Russell Group Buy has been a rapid success. The initial 100 spots have been filled and I currently have a stand by list that numbers 15. As of now I am still taking names for the stand by list. According to Russell as the order date approaches they usually have people that for one reason or another will opt out at the last minute.

Russell also uses the stand by list to help fill up additional group buys if they're offered.

I have responded to everyone who has posted or emailed me prior to now. So if you're reading this and haven't heard something from me, please contact me so we can straighten it out.

Thanks,

-Paul

I have responded to everyone who has posted or emailed me prior to now. So if you're reading this and haven't heard something from me, please contact me so we can straighten it out.
Thanks,

-Paul
Thanks for your efforts organizing this, Paul.

We oughta get together sometime.... We're close enough...

You can count me in.... I have had my stock seat sittin around for quite some time for one of these, guess its time to pull the trigger.

... Well ... I heard it has Latex, Olive oil and sheep involved in it... :blink: :dribble: :dribble:
B.....
Man. What's with this place? Why can't 2 guys plan a secret rendezvous guys night out without involving sheep? :dntknw:

Now I've got to bring my wife just to maintain appearances! :derisive:

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

No farm animals were violated during the typing of this message.

That we are. Got anything in mind?
Nothing specifc at this time. I've got the itch to go riding around SE Ohio, though....

That we are. Got anything in mind?

... Well ... I heard it has Latex, Olive oil and sheep involved in it... :blink: :dribble: :dribble:
And midgets. Ya mustn't forget the midgets...