• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Russell Day Long Saddle

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kebo

Reaction score
Ok here's the deal, I bought my 06 FJR from forum member Cary (Caryb) in Houston, TX. I never met him but George (GHT) an outstanding member who rode my bike over 900 miles to me in Missouri on this very comfortable seat has met him and said he was very tall.

I am only 5'9" so this seat was not made for my build, I would rather be flat footed at a stop. Does anyone have one made for my build that they would like to trade me for? Assuming your in the opposite situation as me, take a look and let me know if you want to trade? it is in excellent condition, I prefer the more common pattern instead but it doesn't matter. btw I tried getting the one that that just ended on ebay but I didn't win it, someone wanted it more than me, oh well.

Thanks,

Kebo

https://www.flickr.com/photos/53123224@N06/sets/72157624966140171/detail/

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you thought about contacting Russell and seeing what it might cost you to have them modify it?

The money I spent on my Russell was hands down the best addition to the bike to date for the $$!

Have you thought about contacting Russell and seeing what it might cost you to have them modify it?

The money I spent on my Russell was hands down the best addition to the bike to date for the $$!
yes I have, I have not yet picked up the phone to ask, I do love the seat but I can barely touch unless i'm riding 2 up.

Status
Not open for further replies.