• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Russell Day Long, V&H CS One (Gen II)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mab864

Reaction score
Sold the FJR and have a couple items FS. All items like new and include shipping to Continental US. First is Russell Day Long seat. Barely broke in with 1500 miles before I sold the bike. Like new. No rips, tears, wear marks. Standard spring, 205 lbs, 33" inseam. Solo saddle with black vinyl and rectangle seat cover pattern. Matching cover on passenger pillion. $400 shipped. Also, Vance & Hines CS One slip ons. Stainless/black. Also like new condition. No dents, chips, scratches, or wear marks. Comes in original box. Very nice exhaust with nice tone and not too loud. $450 includes shipping to CUS. Last item is Motion Pro carb tuner. Like new. $60 delivered CUS. Paypal only please. PM me for Paypal address. Items are boxed and ready to ship. Thanks.

DSCN0016.jpg

DSCN0007.jpg

DSCN0009.jpg

How did you like the CS Ones? I was looking at them strongly but am vacillating between them and the Two Brothers.
Believe it or not, I had both. Two brothers was too loud for me even with the quiet tips. The V&H is advertised as "responsible sound" and I would have to agree. A little growl for sure, especially when you get on it, but still on the quiet side. Also, the V&H is really nice quality and fit/finish were tops. I was much happier with the V&H and I really love the way it looks on the bike.

Big public thumbs up for mab864. Awesome, like new seat, fast ship, great comm and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thanks.