Sad Loss

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard, please accept my deepest sympathies. My thoughts are with you and your dear Lynda.

Be strong, bro

Stef

Very sorry for your loss.

Lung cancer is a wicked thing and even though it gives you time, you're never ready for the end. Our prayers are with you.

With a nick-name like "ZApillion" I hope that you feel her remain with you on your rides.

Bob

So sorry to hear about your loss. Know that you will be with her again soon and that this time here is so short. Prayers to you and your family.

Dan

I'm so sorry for your loss.

This is starting off as a terrible week.

My thoughts go out to you and your family and friends.

Tim

May the Lord be with you in this trying time.

My sincere condolences.

Howard,

I can only say I share your loss and I love my Linda very much. We have been married for 32 years as of Oct. 4th. Our condolences go out to you in this painful time of loss.

Denny

I am truly sorry for your loss.

I will keep you and yours in my prayers.

-=Chris

Howard,

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you.

I hope your happy memories sustain you and comfort you.

As hard as it is to believe right now, it gets a little easier to bear as time goes by.

John

Howard, my heart goes out to you. I'm deply sorry for your loss. I've been married for 30 years to the perfect woman, and can't imagine being without her.

May God heal your broken heart, Glenn

Howard

When a woman loves a man it is selfless. The finest piece of meat, the last beer, these are small samples of a heart that wants happiness in another heart. Grief can be so profound, I am now experiencing it over my brother, but ultimately we must honor those we love and do what is best for ourselves. Somehow you must find the ability to put happiness in your heart, and make your woman happy.

I know you wife relished your love while alive and is watching you now from her lofty perch wanting, wanting, wanting you to heal.

Best wishes.

Gillian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts