Saddleman TS1620STunnel/Tailbag (Wide)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Air4ce76

Reaction score
Looking to add a tail bag to my bike and was wondering is anyone using this bag ( Saddleman TS1620S)?

Or any other Tailbag?

MotoFizz Medium when I use one. Great bag, well made, tons of storage space (and expandable) and easy on/off with the strap system provided. Fits the FJRs pillion seat like it was made for it.

--G

BTW, I'll have one posted for sale in a week or so once I'm back home from the latest adventure...

I have the Saddleman tunnel bag, and it worked fine allowing me to carry a decent amount of gear, but not so bulky that made it difficult getting on/off the bike. If it is packed full, access to the sidebar locks can be a challenge, but it does not seem to affect the handling as much as other bags I have tried. I admit to rarely using mine since installing a fuel cell in place of the rear seat, and use a Motofizz medium for camping, which has much more storage capacity, but the Saddleman is a well constructed bag at a decent price, and it works on the FJR.