• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sargent gen 1 front seat and other items for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gp74

Reaction score
Sold my 07 have a few things to sell. All are in great shape. Don't know how to post pics, or link to them for that matter. PM me for pics. Thanks...Greg

Sargent front seat $220 shipped lower 48

07 matching Bagster Tank Cover...sharp $100 shipped lower 48

Comfortable Utopia Backrest including rear seat. No need for bar or installation. Already installed on included rear seat. Can remove from seat if desired. $120 shipped to lower 48.

Sold 07. All items in great shape and includes shipping to lower 48. Don;t know how to post pics, PM for pics.

Sargent front seat $220

Matching 07 Bagster tank cover.

Comfortable Utopia backrest including rear seat.

Thanks...Greg

Looks like you've got the ad up 5 times in one form or another. Perhaps a mod will help you cull the extras.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about that. Looks like I made all kinds of mistakes. Evertime I tried to post it said I didn't connect. Obviously I tried 5 times. Wish I could delete 4 of them. It is a gen 2. Can't edit the title...I guess

Sorry about that. Looks like I made all kinds of mistakes. Evertime I tried to post it said I didn't connect. Obviously I tried 5 times. Wish I could delete 4 of them. It is a gen 2. Can't edit the title...I guess
Yes you can edit the title. Use the Full Editor.

Thanks, but now I don't seem to be getting an "edit" option, much less a "full editor" option. Unless I'm overlooking something. Well, after making this post I did get an edit and full editor option, but not on the original post, or title. Maybe a moderator will delete duplicate posts and change to gen " 2" in title. I'd better quit before I make a bigger mess of things...smh

Multiple topics merged. Not all can be attributed to accidental duplications because of differences in titles.

Going to each and using the REPORT button helps Moderators find the mistaken threads easier.

You're right, actually they were all rewritten and submitted b/c each time it showed an error that I lost the connection. Will try the report on the extras...thanks