Seattle Show

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pjturbo

Reaction score
Here's a suggestion. We meet at the FJR at the Yamaha display. Saturday 12/2 at 1:00. Wear your FJR cap. A chance to put a face to your handle.

Phil Johnson in Des Moines

05, the real blue.

Here's a suggestion. We meet at the FJR at the Yamaha display. Saturday 12/2 at 1:00. Wear your FJR cap. A chance to put a face to your handle.
Phil Johnson in Des Moines

05, the real blue.
I was at that show on Saturday and run into a guy at about that time frame. A guy about 6' 5" that was well informed on FJRs. It was a conversation with him that led to my purchasing my 06. Would like to find out who he was but the odds of that happening are slim. I'm 6'3" and was a little concerned about how I would fit. He said no problem - he purchased some riser that raised the handlebar an inch and brought it back an inch plus he rotated the handlebars out some. I have yet to read all the tech stuff, i'm sure I will find lots of info. You FJR riders have a annual meet? Like the Honda Hoot. At any rate if I'm ever in Des Moines I give you a holler, my home state is MO.

Thanks, ktrsd - Doug Truax - Canby, OR

Here is the thread area for the western meet this next year. You'll find lotso good information here Doug. Welcome to the community.

--G

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Doug,

Have an '05 sitting in the garage waiting for the weather to clear some. PM if you want to go for a ride.

Bill

[ PM if you want to go for a ride.

Second weekend in June at the Prospect Hotel in Prospect OR.

Phil

Seattle

Hey Doug,Have an '05 sitting in the garage waiting for the weather to clear some. PM if you want to go for a ride.

Bill
A ride sounds great. Lets get some decent weather If Sunday turns into some sunshine I'm up for a ride My Phone is 503-263-8875