Second Annual San Diego Camping Trip

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnny80s

Turtle Gears
Reaction score
When: July 24th

Where: Laguna Campground Space 36 on Mt Laguna

Why: To meet other FJR Forumites and and make new friends. Last year we had a great time and made a bunch of new friends. We met Father Manwhore, Sister Penguin, Comentman in Shorts, Coldcut and Rocket and Andy, Andy and Jillian the pillion last year to name a few. This year we might even get to see one of the elusive and rarely seen by human eyes Cut-n-Past Post Whores. I hear they live high up in the trees.

Last year we started out with a bunch of people that were interested and then at the last minute everybody started dropping out. I have secured one space at the Laguna Campground and it holds 8 people. The first 8 people get dibs in my space, henceforth to referred to as Party Central, if we go over 8 then someone will need to secure another space. We will party at Party Central then people will stumble, crawl or drag themselves back to their spaces to sleep. As of Sunday night all the spaces around 36 were open.

Update - we now have space 37 also so we can now accommodate 16 people thanks to Snow Aviation. Thanks Eric!

Update - we also have space 35. Coldcut and Ms. Coldcut and some of their family will be joining us too. They rented out space 35 and have 7 people going.

Looks like we will be bringing our two and a half year old twins and the Coldcuts have three kids coming along too. We still have a few spaces but the parking is starting to get cramped. If anyone wants to hitch a ride let us know.

Update - We will be there Friday and Saturday nights so anyone who wants to camp both nights is free to show up.

Confirmed:

1 Johnny80s

2 Mrs. 80s

3 Silver Penguin

4 Mr. Penguin (To henceforth be referred to as the Tractor Driver)

5 Manwhore

6 CometMan

7 Pegscraper

8 Ms. Nascar

9 Snow Aviation

10 Mrs. Snow

11 Neil San Diego

12 Janet

13 Coldcut

14 Ms. Coldcut

15 Coldcut Family

16 Coldcut Family

17 Coldcut Family

18 Coldcut Family

19 Coldcut Family

20 Little Johnny80s

21 Little Johnny80s

22 Sante Fe Dramin

23 Mrs. Santa Fe

Maybe Mrs. Nascar and that guy she hangs out with will come and bring brownies. What was his name, Ted?

Maybe:

amansker

Jillian the pillian

Old Michael - We would really like to Welcome you to San Diego so please plan to come down. Then there is Carver, Toe, Dr. Rich, That ugly guy with pony tail and beard who has the pretty wife, Galaxy Adam Blue, Marcus and the Duker, Big D and all you other SOBs that I missed.

So any of you all that are not going to WFO come and camp in San Diego. I will bringing my truck since my wife does not ride (That is how we stay married) and I will bring a BBQ so we can Los Robustos up this party. Jill is in charge of the bar this year. That way we know nothing will go to waste.

If you have any questions contact me or Silver Penguin.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a sad Bummer this is on the same weekend as WFO; oh well, shit happens. I would imagine most, if not all, of the unrepentant cut-n-paste post whores will be up in Eureka, CA from 7/22-7/25!!!

Please re-title this thread: For the wusy keyboard kittens who won't go to WFO, here's an alternative... Ride with us pansies. :p :lol: :eek:

I can't make it. Enjoy, ride safe.... and really behave John. ;)

Please re-title this thread: For the wusy keyboard kittens who won't go to WFO, here's an alternative... Ride with us pansies. :p :lol: :eek:

I can't make it. Enjoy, ride safe.... and really behave John. ;)

This is a special offer, for Candy Butt members and those who have to go to work on both Friday and Monday (as well as getting the weekend chores done too).

Save a spot for me. It has been 32 years since I did an 8 day ride with just a sleeping bag to crawl into at night.

WFO will have to wait another time.

Besides, we are signed up for the SW-FOG rally and are making it a 2 week ride on some great roads and with fantastic scenery. It also happens to be a better time of year for some Fall colors. So there. :bleh:

Johnny, I just reserved space 37, cause I don't know if I'm biking up or driving my 4Runner (Wife dependant).

So if you manage to fill up 36, I will have space available for the 2010 "San Diego Camping Trip, Los Robustos/FJR Forum Meet, Eat and Camp!" or

SDCTLRFFMEC.

Ok guys here is the update. Space 36 is filled.

Eric opened up space 37 for us and there are 6 spots left. Mrs. Snow is on the list until she says otherwise.

I even updated the thread name for Simon since he is not going to be there.

Eric opened up space 37 for us and there are 6 spots left. Mrs. Snow is on the list until she says otherwise.

I even updated the thread name for Simon since he is not going to be there.
Good work, johnny80s; now the thread name is titled correctly!

Can't go from Kreston. But ya'll have fun.

Oh, watch out for the Penguin Silver. Rumor has it she likes to imbibe when camping!

Can't go from Kreston. But ya'll have fun.Oh, watch out for the Penguin Silver. Rumor has it she likes to imbibe when camping!

It's not rumor - it's a fact. Would you believe that I don't drink much when not camping? Probably not but relaxing with good peeps is the best. And that's what FJR camping is all about.

Eric opened up space 37 for us and there are 6 spots left.
So unbutton them pants and let yer belly hand oot! That ought'a take up at least three spots..

:fuck:

I do agree Simon is a wuss though!

:jester:

Eric opened up space 37 for us and there are 6 spots left.
So unbutton them pants and let yer belly hand oot! That ought'a take up at least three spots..

:fuck:

I do agree Simon is a wuss though!

:jester:
Careful with that one, Bust! If johnny80s unleashes his Italian cotto salami, it will scare the children, cause the women to faint and shame all of the men. Remember the scene in The Godfather when Sonny Corleone was banging the bimbo up against the door? Well, here's johnny80s!!! jes' sayin'

Latest posts